StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Apparently, half of Hillary supporters didn't even vote, so rhat also affects the numbers a bit. The "Hidden Trump supporters" had considerably less opposition.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Apparently, half of Hillary supporters didn't even vote, so rhat also affects the numbers a bit. The "Hidden Trump supporters" had considerably less opposition.
    guess that's what happens when you're exposed rigging the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    lol, nice point there.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Yet they still protest Trump with an almost cult-like fervor. I mean, I don't like the guy, but c'mon folks. Grow up.

he won because literally anybody was a better choice than hillary after she backstabbed sanders, not because any swing voters were convinced he'd be good at the job.

he hasn't really done anything except appoint people for when he enters office so far. from what i've seen his choices are appalling, including climate change deniers, anti net-neutrality advocates, and a guy who wants to have snowden executed.

to his credit he's apparently killing the TPP though
    DUDE there was the video that John Oliver made literally just roasting Trumps entire political team. It's funny as fuck. The Finale of his show that he made was amazing too #fuck2016. It's a long video though let me find the one where he made fun of the guy (forget his name off the top of his head) that just denied that global warming was even a thing. He said it was nonsense and I just died laughing.

Edit: found one of them.

Spoiler for Johny boi:
    Last edited by Cruel; 11-22-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

he hasn't really done anything except appoint people for when he enters office so far. from what i've seen his choices are appalling, including climate change deniers, anti net-neutrality advocates, and a guy who wants to have snowden executed
    yeah I'm truly confused to hear that anyone approves of the majority of his appointments so far. as well as bringing Ivanka along to meetings with world leaders and the fact that he's already using his position to push for things related to his businesses. could you fucking imagine the outrage if Hillary won and she started bringing Bill and Chelsea with her to visits with world leaders? wasn't she the one being criticized for her ties with saudi arabia who Trump openly brags about doing business with? where is the outrage when Trump does it? come the fuck on

That's been my major concern with his appointment so far: it seems that it's being used to promote his brand. He's letting his kids run his business, which is unheard of in presidencies (you tend to give control of your business to those not directly connected to you, such as an executive board while in office as it's a conflict of interests), and his daughter Ivana is promoting her own brand through wearing her line exclusively in all these events where she's with her father.

Ethically speaking, this is kind of a terrible thing because it indicates that Trump may only be viewing this as a way to put himself on top. I wanna see all his tax information he's been withholding. If he's clear, then I won't feel quite as annoyed since it means he'll have no need to push his business through his family while in office, so that conflict of interest won't be as relevant. Hopefully.

>inb4 he gets impeached

in which case we get president pence. fuck this election so much

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    in which case we get president pence. fuck this election so much
    I can't help but notice all the shows popping up on television where the premise is "the president gets assassinated"

Thread Information