StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

  1. #155161
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Also hello Scarecrow and Zed my love. I waa equally crushed when the general section no longer added to post counts....
    I didn't know this but ha get shrekt
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



  2. #155162
    Hello... it's me.

  3. #155163
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,910
    Hi Apex, it's me

  4. #155164
    Senior Member Cronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    life
    Posts
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    I don't even know how long it's been since i last animated, but i have a silly idea so I'll take you up on your offer of madness.
    I can't remember doing anything past 2012.

  5. #155165
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Hi Apex, it's me
    What's up with your post count?
    btw I was initially going to make a joke self cannibalisation but meh
    Last edited by Apex-Predator; 08-20-2016 at 10:26 AM.

  6. #155166
    yes Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    9,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    I can't remember doing anything past 2012.
    are you trying to tell me that you remember things that didn't happen today

  7. #155167
    The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Where do ya think?
    Posts
    756
    oh look, devour's post count is "no" again
    what sparked that?






    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

    Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

  8. #155168
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex-Predator View Post
    What's up with your post count?
    btw I was initially going to make a joke self cannibalisation but meh
    After reaching dangerously high numbers, Jeff apparently decided to hide it so that all the low-tier plebians didn't feel bad about how much better I am than them
    Also how has life been mang its been a while

  9. #155169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    oh look, devour's post count is "no" again
    what sparked that?
    He's salty that his post count went down by more than 50%.

  10. #155170
    The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Where do ya think?
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    He's salty that his post count went down by more than 50%.
    ah, ok
    I'd call that lucky, I'd much rather have something unique over a number






    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

    Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 37 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •