StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

I cant understand that. Winter cold bites through your skin and causes rashes. I live in Labrador, so winter is a serious deal. If you dont go out with protection, you're getting frostbitten.

Frostbitten if your a pussy

Though seriously, I enjoy the cold a lot more than I enjoy the warm days of summer. No need for jackets when it snows for my family.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Frostbitten if your a pussy

Though seriously, I enjoy the cold a lot more than I enjoy the warm days of summer. No need for jackets when it snows for my family.
    Maybe because you dont get an average of -40 degrees celcius every winter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlaman View Post
    I cant understand that. Winter cold bites through your skin and causes rashes. I live in Labrador, so winter is a serious deal. If you dont go out with protection, you're getting frostbitten.
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
    ​You knew that was coming, Blaman. You knew, yet you still posted. xD

I'm with Devi. I really enjoy going out in the cold with a T-shirt, some shorts, and relaxing on my front porch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    No fuck off back into the tool shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztecas13 View Post
    O.M.G JukeJuke was banned on forums

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
    ​You knew that was coming, Blaman. You knew, yet you still posted. xD
    Curses, foiled again...

Out of all the weeks in the summer you all get to yourselves, I get about two or less, and that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Out of all the weeks in the summer you all get to yourselves, I get about two or less, and that's it.
    Damn, that's gotta suck. I couldnt survive without my summer. Maybe I should become a teacher...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlaman View Post
    I believe I can contribute to this topic. I was raised in a house where my family stuck to the ESRB ratings for video games. They still do, and I'm 15 years old. I still cant play mature rated games. When I was younger, i would always wonder why I wasnt allowed to play all the cool games my friends were playing. I would scream and cry and yell, to no avail. However, now that i have some legitimate logic in my head, I understand why my parents did this. I appreciate it, and I think i'll do the same when I have children of my own. It raised me to be a lot less violent then all the other kids I see walking around. My friends are more violent than I am. I once met a kid of my age who actually threatened to hang me with my intestines. Worse yet, parents seem to let their toddlers play mature rated games like Call of Duty and Left 4 dead, and when I see them playing in the schoolyard, they pretend to have wars with each other. This is usually normal for little boys, and I used to do that with my friends too, occasionally, but thats all that they ever do. All they do are wars with guns, and the violence they depict is quite gruesome. When I was younger, me and my friends would make up fantasy worlds and play our own little characters in these worlds. We would anything from robots to monkeys to creatures we made up from ouor imaginations. Seeing this generation of children worries me greatly, and I hope to god that some parents out there have some sense in their brains to follow what might be the most important rating system that entertainment has come up with.If there are any parents using SP (Im looking at you Stone), please use the ESRB.
    No, don't use the esrb, play the game first then let your kid play it and TALK to them about the things going on in the game and make sure they can distinguish REALITY from VIDEO GAME. That's what my dad did. If it was above M rating I wasn't allowed to play it unless he thought the Rating was bullshit or he finished it, then when ever he saw me play he'd talk to me about things going on I might've not understood and played with me. My mom followed first glances and ESRB but she never actually knew what these games were or how they played.

Also fuck the cold, seriously. I can't even hold on to a controller in the cold or my mouse, fuck the cold. I lost so much in Tekken this winter when I should have been winning because my inputs were fucked by the cold seriously fuck the cold.
    Last edited by mizu; 06-04-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mizu View Post
    No, don't use the esrb, play the game first then let your kid play it and TALK to them about the things going on in the game and make sure they can distinguish REALITY from VIDEO GAME. That's what my dad did. If it was above M rating I wasn't allowed to play it unless he thought the Rating was bullshit or he finished it, then when ever he saw me play he'd talk to me about things going on I might've not understood and played with me. My mom followed first glances and ESRB but she never actually knew what these games were or how they played.
    That too, i suppose. It is more in-depth, but thats the thing. Most parents are too lazy to even play a game for a moment to figure out of the subject matter is appropiate. I guess thats why the ESRB was made in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mizu View Post
    Also fuck the cold, seriously. I can't even hold on to a controller in the cold or my mouse, fuck the cold. I lost so much in Tekken this winter when I should have been winning because my inputs were fucked by the cold seriously fuck the cold.
    Cool off dude

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

The price of growing up and getting a job

Thread Information