StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

  1. #136281
    The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    INA
    Posts
    1,516
    I'm quite sure he's not talking about you in general...

    DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

  2. #136282
    Fairest of them all Miracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ( > ^-^ )> ~~☆
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    Riven > Fiora

    Unless I'm playing Riven lol
    Your jinx was pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    No fuck off back into the tool shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztecas13 View Post
    O.M.G JukeJuke was banned on forums

  3. #136283
    I smell challenge. Seagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Everywhere, bruh
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustika View Post
    I'm quite sure he's not talking about you in general...
    Oh ok lol usually when they say noob they're talking about me so yeah. Again, see what happens when i assume guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

  4. #136284
    Senior Member EarthquakeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In Amurica
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Seagull View Post
    Oh ok lol usually when they say noob they're talking about me so yeah. Again, see what happens when i assume guys?
    Please just leave.. and come back next month
    Trust me on this one
    VVVThe best martial artist in all the universes VVVV


    Proof that Captain Cook has a heart, somewhere deep, deep in the Middle-East:

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cook View Post
    EarthquakeAnims has his faggot moments, but he's learning to think more about what he posts, and contribute to discussions and I'm glad that he's becoming a productive member of this forum.

  5. #136285
    Artist/Animator Arch-Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
    Your jinx was pretty good.
    I haven't done ADC in a while though. I still struggle against Varus because that guy is a cunt.
    SPAC: Genesis

    "Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."


  6. #136286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Seagull View Post
    Wow. Great argument, buddy. 10/10 GG.
    You've been banned from this forum for being dumb. The mods literally have to forcefully keep you from this forum because they dislike you so fucking much.

    Me, and several other members that have been on this forum probably longer than you've been alive think that you're wrong.

    How many people does it take for you to realize you're a bad member, and this forum is considerably worse because you're here. Why do you convince yourself that we're not right, or that you're cool but we don't get it? We're grown-ass men, you're just another kid that just keeps trying to talk over the men talking about grown up shit.

    We don't want you to be like us or be funnier. We want you to go to the kid's table that is another Chat Thread, not this one. Like, fuck man just go away. Jesus.

    You're the reason men don't like hanging around teenagers or kids. We've been like you before, we've been 13 before and said and done everything you've said and done, and the reason we don't like you is because it's so fucking tiring and annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Seagull View Post
    Oh ok lol usually when they say noob they're talking about me so yeah. Again, see what happens when i assume guys?
    Like, this again.

    Stop being a fucking baby and grow up, man. Why does everything have to be about you?

    Like, every single post you make you're defending yourself or trying to victimize yourself or assert your personality or some gay shit. Like, jesus when was the last time you heard me talk about myself unless it was for a question? I talk about things and ideas, man.

    We've flamed so many members on this site, and they've grown out of it.

    EarthquakeAnims has his faggot moments, but he's learning to think more about what he posts, and contribute to discussions and I'm glad that he's becoming a productive member of this forum.

    You can be like Earthquake, or you can be like Setto, and Mike, and every other faggot that we got tired of and permabanned, and forgot about entirely.

    You can either be another solid member that we call family, or just another fag that gets rolled into the ditch of permabans and forgotten forever.

    If you want us to like you, you can start by apologizing for being a retard, stop being a retard, and actually post about something that has substance other than stupid, entry-level jabs or jokes.




    so anyways, speaking of fuckboys, I've been struggling a lot recently with the value of life, and the smarter duderinos will probably know the answer.

    I spoke with a christian friend about the inherent value of human life, and what gives it value, and he replied with "God made man, and gave him a conscious and soul. that is human value. Every human has value because every human has a soul, and we are all valuable to God. Animals have secondary value because they do not have souls, and they exist to compliment our existence."

    the reason I say this is because a few months ago, my sister got married, and we saw a slideshow of her growing up and shit, from being born to getting married, all 26 years. I realized that everybody has this video life, you know? Everybody's parents have videos of them growing up, and you, as a person, are the result of decades of experience. You touch hundreds of people with your existence, and you mean a lot to about, a hundred people.

    And then I thought of War, and how jarring of a difference it is to go from living this entire life, with love and sadness, to being shot like a fucking nothing piling out of a higgin's boat in Normandy, or 22 guys being killed immediately from a 155 going off below their trak.

    Like, i calculated that you are important to about 100 people. if 22 guys die, that is 2200 people who's lives are changed forever because of your death.

    Like, holy shit. It's just weird. Like, what about penguins, that just kind of chill out, but die like absolute fuckboys when seals eat them up? Like, what is a fly's existence like? He is blessed with the gift of life, only to die like, three days later to a spider that kills like, 20 flies per day.

    If humans, technically speaking, are the same as mice, does that mean that our lives have just as much value as mice, or that mice have just as much value as ours?

    In the holocaust, 6 million people died like absolute trash for nothing, and that is one of the darkest moments in human history. But millions of cows die in much worse ways every single day, and that's a necessary evil in giving us what we need to survive. How much is a cow's life worth? Is it worth the taste? What if you're a cow, and you've been gifted with this absolute wonder of nature and evolution and reality called "life", in which chemicals in your head interact in ways that produce this crazy, weird conscious, only to end up hanging upside down and having your head sawed off for your fucking ribs?

    Like, what the fuck?

    Do humans have some weird, super-value that is inherent to only us? Why is it when a cow dies nobody gives a fuck, but when it's a person it's a huge deal?

  7. #136287
    Banter sss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,731
    Oh shit, I didn't know we were having a bbq tonight, kiddo just got roasted


    Also your friend just quoted Augustine, he's not that enlightened :√)

    Talking about the value of life, interpersonal relationships come into play, the more you know someone on a personal level, the more he is valuable to you therefore his death will have a bigger impact. I really dont care about thousands of people that have died while I was typing this post as long as they're not someone close to me. Same shit applie to animals, i dont care Jamals dog got shot, but if something happened to my cat I'd be a sad boi
    Last edited by sss; 05-30-2015 at 01:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluvarth View Post
    Fuckin sss man, cant stand that guy.

  8. #136288
    Senior Member EarthquakeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In Amurica
    Posts
    894
    Well I think what you're trying to say is that humans lives are equivalent to a cow's. The point is that we're not. I'm sure cows don't give a fuck about each other like humans do, and this is because humans are the most superior animals over all other ones when it comes to thinking. In our mind we have consciousness, which makes us have feelings when people curl up into balls and die. I guess it was given to us for a purpose, because who in the fuck would want to have the goals and mindset of a cow. I think we should take advantage of our superiority because since it makes us feel better or worse for one another, we can use it to create a purpose of life for one another instead of wondering about it.

    but again im dumb so none of that probably made sense. I know it didnt make sense to me
    VVVThe best martial artist in all the universes VVVV


    Proof that Captain Cook has a heart, somewhere deep, deep in the Middle-East:

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cook View Post
    EarthquakeAnims has his faggot moments, but he's learning to think more about what he posts, and contribute to discussions and I'm glad that he's becoming a productive member of this forum.

  9. #136289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,156
    git your fuking sasejes out cause it's a cookout, baby


    No but anyways, it's like that part from All Quiet on the Western Front, where the main guy kills a French dude.

    Like, I saw a video of an ISIS general hanging out with his bros, and a stray mortar blows up near him, and shrapnel goes into his head and kills him on the spot, and surprisingly enough, the guys around him lost their shit and started freaking out trying to wake him up and crying.

    And it made me realize, that although he's a crazy turrirst, he'a human being. No matter how evil he is, he is still a man. A human.

    Terrorists don't just "spawn" as fully grown terrorists. They're human beings, that were born babies to a family and grew up. they had hopes and fears, ambitions and talents, and at some point they chose to fight, only to end up getting fucking blown up like a goddamn videogame by a fucking Cobra three miles in the air.

    His entire life led up to having a rocket blow him up. That's it.

  10. #136290
    Gold Member RichardLongflop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Britain.
    Posts
    1,265
    Way I see it, human lives are human lives. Biological sacks of blood and organs with a consciousness that's just all in the very upper part of the organism. People like to think that intangible thoughts can affect jack shit. It can't, it can only affect your reaction. Expecting the worst or best. But in the end, disrupt those electrical impulses and the sack of meat drops like a sack of meat.

    Everyone is a person, they've had lives with their own complexities and emotions. Everyone has cried and laughed and loved and lost. They're raised in their groups with their cultures and it affects their viewpoint. Nobody's got a perfect viewpoint. We are to ISIS what ISIS is to us. Who's the good guy and bad guy is dependent purely on whose side you're on.

    Confict is human nature. We're greedy. We're smart. Intelligence means we know about stuff, and so we'll want stuff, and when many people want something, they'll fight about it.

    When ISIS is eventually destroyed, sooner or later some other group will pop up. The thing is, there are always those people. Out of every single group of people, like christians, muslims, blacks, whites, whatever seperates people, there are always going to be those few that yell and scream and make themselves stand out, that make you draw attention to them, the screaming tantrum-throwing kid in the class full of good noodles.

    Muslim folk are cool. Christians are too. Religion eventually boils down to "just be fuckin good to each other goddamnit" and whatever God you believe in, we come from the same one. But those that stand out and be complete dicks are the ones we look at. Sensationalism, really. But yes, they're human too. All the monsters in mankind have been human. But they thought they were doing the right thing, the good thing, because they've been raised by some bastard-filled community and have been hurt and tormented, and the few that managed to come out of it and attain power are the ones we hear about in the news and history books.


    People are people. And people are good, but there are also bad people. And bad people make monsters.


    I've just been rambling on. I've stayed up for 24 hours straight. I have permanent insomnia 'cause of ten years of frequent night terrors and shit. Gotten worse since uni's ended. So I'm a bit weird-minded right now.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 14 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •