StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

  1. #141111
    quack Salt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Paperhouse
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by programalpha View Post
    Wrong, I smell jelly fish because I like to eat fat stacks being an animal or a baby.
    Y-You like eating large amounts of cash???

  2. #141112
    King of the Lambs Lamitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by programalpha View Post
    Wrong, I smell jelly fish because I like to eat fat stacks being an animal or a baby.
    Dude this post makes no sense.

  3. #141113
    Keep Calm And Charry On Charry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by programalpha View Post
    Wrong, I smell jelly fish because I like to eat fat stacks being an animal or a baby.
    You're trying far too hard to be funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

  4. #141114
    Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,838
    Quote Originally Posted by programalpha View Post
    Wrong, I smell jelly fish because I like to eat fat stacks being an animal or a baby.
    You like to eat fat stacks while you turn into an animal or a baby? Or you like to eat fat stacks that have been turned into an animal or a baby? What is a fat stack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    I totally will. I have no idea what it's about but if you say it's good then it probably is B-)
    Just check out the wiki page here and decide. You seemed like you wanted a game that would help you kill time, and its also story-intensive (and I know you like stories) and its sort of a 2-D open world RPG.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

  5. #141115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Dang, son. Is your brain like an encyclopaedia of every game made ever? I'm impressed.
    I'll check them all out
    I'm just an avid appreciator of games and game design. There was a point in my life where I was so busy I could not afford to upgrade my shitty pc for 5 years. In these 5 years I was able to learn of and play a TON of indie games which did not have huge requirements. In fact the one time an indie game did not work well (Antichamber) was when I finally got off my butt and purchased a new PC.

    I still have some unfinished ones sitting around waiting to be played. Both free and commercial.

    Also check out my massive post in the mobile games thread if you want some android/ios action

  6. #141116
    Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,838
    Have you ever thought of designing / writing games, Hew?
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

  7. #141117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,312
    Many times. But I'm too lazy to code anything serious unless its work-related

  8. #141118
    Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,838
    Oh, you're one of those types.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

  9. #141119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Africa :o
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    You're trying far too hard to be funny.
    I'm not trying to be funny. It's a riddle that can only be solved with one word

  10. #141120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    Oh, you're one of those types.
    Indie games are just a hobby, Nish. Ever thought that maybe I just wanna do something else with my life? Like own a franchise or teach people boardgames

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 79 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 79 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •