StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

  1. #145581
    You just reminded me of the smallville intro song.
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

  2. #145582
    It's a Cruel world. Cruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamitrov View Post
    Add me on skype and i'll attempt to annoy the shit out of you. That goes for you too nish.


    Though in all seriousness how is your job going?
    Oh its amazing over all. Even on boring days today, i watched like 6 videos of crashcourse psychology and wrote a little bit. And when it is busy its never really stressful. Its casual music listening and driving around. Whats your skype? I cant click the link under your name because im on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:


  3. #145583
    King of the Lambs Lamitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,532
    It's Lamitrov, and your job sounds pretty smooth and easy going.

  4. #145584
    IYVN Terror-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,539
    Is it me or stones adventure is gone?

  5. #145585
    Nah, it's gone.
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

  6. #145586
    It's a Cruel world. Cruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,662
    Added you lami. Oh! In other news, i have another date tonight, and it wasnt via tinder this time. I gave up on that app. Shes pretty too. Im actually excited for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:


  7. #145587
    That's the spirit I wish you well on your date!
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

  8. #145588
    King of the Lambs Lamitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Added you lami. Oh! In other news, i have another date tonight, and it wasnt via tinder this time. I gave up on that app. Shes pretty too. Im actually excited for it.
    #TimeforCrueltomakegirlsdrool

    In all seriousness good luck!

  9. #145589
    It's a Cruel world. Cruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex-Predator View Post
    That's the spirit I wish you well on your date!
    Thanks! Its the cliche dinner and a movie, which i havent done in ages. I think we're seeing the new bond movie. I heard bad things about it though, so worst comes to worst we'll just make out at the theatre .

    And lami, you werent wrong. That was pretty annoying. Heres our conversation via skype:

    Lami: im scared who is this.
    Me: cruel from stickpage. Forgot i have my real name on here, my bad.
    Lami: you could have said it when you sent the request.
    Me: im on the mobile version, i didnt know how to do that from here because i usually use skype on my computer
    Lamo: ah ok. Well i gota go.

    This motherfucker. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:


  10. #145590
    King of the Lambs Lamitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Thanks! Its the cliche dinner and a movie, which i havent done in ages. I think we're seeing the new bond movie. I heard bad things about it though, so worst comes to worst we'll just make out at the theatre .

    And lami, you werent wrong. That was pretty annoying. Heres our conversation via skype:

    Lami: im scared who is this.
    Me: cruel from stickpage. Forgot i have my real name on here, my bad.
    Lami: you could have said it when you sent the request.
    Me: im on the mobile version, i didnt know how to do that from here because i usually use skype on my computer
    Lamo: ah ok. Well i gota go.

    This motherfucker. XD
    kekekekeke at least it worked

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 14 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •