StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

  1. #148231
    Artist/Animator Arch-Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9,498
    If only Nish were here, he would have the answer
    SPAC: Genesis

    "Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."


  2. #148232
    Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,838
    He is no more. Now I pose only questions.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

  3. #148233
    I am truly a Stickly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer3422 View Post
    ??????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

    This post has made me realize how insignificant life really is. The question marks in small yet contrasting font to the blank, empty background are symbols of our isolation, and the repetition is our routines and days of life, all virtually the same and meaningless. The profile is empty, as our identity is. The username is "gamer" due to the commonly wasted time electronics play in our time.
    Last edited by Stickly; 12-14-2015 at 08:27 AM.

  4. #148234
    Artist/Animator Arch-Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9,498
    That was beautiful
    SPAC: Genesis

    "Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."


  5. #148235
    salad days are gone Exile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cydonia
    Posts
    8,405
    so I had a fun weekend, we got two arcade cabinets for $300 at an estate sale. One's a Neo Geo with 7 game cartridges and the other is Street Fighter II Champion Edition. I'm not a huge fan of the games that came with the former but SFII is always fun if not fucking impossible. I played it for a few hours and I still can't get past the second level.

    I'm thinking about gutting one of them and using the cabinet for a Raspberry Pi/MAME setup, I've always wanted one of those
    Last edited by Exile; 12-14-2015 at 09:16 AM.

  6. #148236
    Sunior Member theTDguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Grease
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickly View Post
    The username is "gamer" due to the commonly wasted time electronics play in our time.
    Or perhaps the uncreativity of today's people. They are unable to find creative usernames that will give them the least of memorability. They choose trite ones such as gamer or stickman related names like stickman, stickpeople, stickly, stickguy. And about "guy", that's a really trite name indeed. I can't believe the people who put this in their usernames.
    Sig Filler

    Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

  7. #148237
    Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,838
    Does your TD stand symbolize Turd or 'tard?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    so I had a fun weekend, we got two arcade cabinets for $300 at an estate sale. One's a Neo Geo with 7 game cartridges and the other is Street Fighter II Champion Edition. I'm not a huge fan of the games that came with the former but SFII is always fun if not fucking impossible. I played it for a few hours and I still can't get past the second level.

    I'm thinking about gutting one of them and using the cabinet for a Raspberry Pi/MAME setup, I've always wanted one of those
    Post pics. How have you set them up at your place?
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

  8. #148238
    Troll Hunter ♪ Mantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fool's Paradise
    Posts
    8,267
    I was listening to some music and my bird started jamming so here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s017wPfFwK01

    So proud of this little feathery nugget.


  9. #148239
    I am truly a Stickly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post
    Or perhaps the uncreativity of today's people. They are unable to find creative usernames that will give them the least of memorability. They choose trite ones such as gamer or stickman related names like stickman, stickpeople, stickly, stickguy. And about "guy", that's a really trite name indeed. I can't believe the people who put this in their usernames.
    Are you talking shit

  10. #148240
    Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,838
    Come on Stickly, his posts are really cool.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •