StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

If only Nish were here, he would have the answer
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    He is no more. Now I pose only questions.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer3422 View Post
    ??????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has made me realize how insignificant life really is. The question marks in small yet contrasting font to the blank, empty background are symbols of our isolation, and the repetition is our routines and days of life, all virtually the same and meaningless. The profile is empty, as our identity is. The username is "gamer" due to the commonly wasted time electronics play in our time.
    Last edited by Stickly; 12-14-2015 at 08:27 AM.

That was beautiful
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

so I had a fun weekend, we got two arcade cabinets for $300 at an estate sale. One's a Neo Geo with 7 game cartridges and the other is Street Fighter II Champion Edition. I'm not a huge fan of the games that came with the former but SFII is always fun if not fucking impossible. I played it for a few hours and I still can't get past the second level.

I'm thinking about gutting one of them and using the cabinet for a Raspberry Pi/MAME setup, I've always wanted one of those
    Last edited by Exile; 12-14-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickly View Post
    The username is "gamer" due to the commonly wasted time electronics play in our time.
    Or perhaps the uncreativity of today's people. They are unable to find creative usernames that will give them the least of memorability. They choose trite ones such as gamer or stickman related names like stickman, stickpeople, stickly, stickguy. And about "guy", that's a really trite name indeed. I can't believe the people who put this in their usernames.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Does your TD stand symbolize Turd or 'tard?

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    so I had a fun weekend, we got two arcade cabinets for $300 at an estate sale. One's a Neo Geo with 7 game cartridges and the other is Street Fighter II Champion Edition. I'm not a huge fan of the games that came with the former but SFII is always fun if not fucking impossible. I played it for a few hours and I still can't get past the second level.

I'm thinking about gutting one of them and using the cabinet for a Raspberry Pi/MAME setup, I've always wanted one of those
    Post pics. How have you set them up at your place?

I was listening to some music and my bird started jamming so here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s017wPfFwK01

So proud of this little feathery nugget.

Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post
    Or perhaps the uncreativity of today's people. They are unable to find creative usernames that will give them the least of memorability. They choose trite ones such as gamer or stickman related names like stickman, stickpeople, stickly, stickguy. And about "guy", that's a really trite name indeed. I can't believe the people who put this in their usernames.
    Are you talking shit

Come on Stickly, his posts are really cool.

Thread Information