StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Thanks for the reply, and putting so much effort into it. I appreciate it.

1) Change the rules and let imperfect humans into Heaven. He's omnipotent so he can do that.
    2) Make a middle ground like Earth, but without sin so all the normal people who weren't religious can go there when they die. Better than suffering Hell for eternity, and there's no reason he can't do this.
    3) Lock Satan in Hell immediately and stop letting him ruin human lives outside of human control.
    4) Let everyone be born in Heaven and not have to go through a tiny flicker of existence on Earth before spending untold trillions of years in an afterlife.
    5)There's no reason things have to be so flawed.
    1)don't question God
    2 he will, after the judgement is complete, revelation says God will make a new earth without sin, and he and everyone will be in it
    3)he will, revealtion says that God will become wroth with the world and lock satan up for a 1000 years and the world will be with out sin, at peace and with out war(blessed be that day)
    4)babies do born in heavean, and will happn, in his desalinated time
    5)and they wont, we just have to wait and that hope, will become a reality
    what you are asking tho, is why he doesn't do it now, but like i said, he doesn't count time like we do, what we call now or today is like half a slip second to God, he has everything to do, and to do in its own time, he has to control heaven y'kno, and the universe and keep the planets in one place and all that, but he will, and he has allreadt set a date for it

i'm not righteous person, but do you think i want to be destroyed right now, this very second with out a chance to repent, or see the glory of God ascending, NO. and neither do you. ther are ppl that good are waiting for to come on to him. take for example God destroy the whole world in Noah's time, he would have destroyed the good with the bad, now why should the righteous pay for the sins on the wicked, and even if he did that, moses wouldn't have been born, paul, david, solomon, jerimiah, all these great ppl whom God loved, so you see. now i can understand if the world is in total chaos and that brink of destruction and there is nothing esle good that can come from it, then i'll take the good with me and destroy all the rest. but not even i can comprehend a good enough reason better than the GOD head, that the closest i can come too

Quote Originally Posted by Mark XD
    try to imaging if you were a god, figuratively speaking, you created lego men, and had the power to bring them to life, also had to power to turn into one and walk with then in a beautiful place you creatd for them to live, but one turns bad and started killing and corrupting the other, is that your fault, No, you wanted to create life and give light to the darkness that was the universe, how ever it would be your job to separate that one from the others rather than kill him, because he is still your creation and you are a kind, just, loving and merciful god, which God did, several times, turning Satan from and upright man, to a serpent, and to a spirit, but of he continues to find way to curpt and destroy, then being a just god and righteous in judgement, you can destroy him, which God will, as it is written in revelations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish View Post
    [IMG]Also, seriously speaking, that is the most retarded comparison ever.
    this is the only thing i can agree with for everything you said all day
    but i still feel great compassion for you, and hope that someday, you find christ, *hug*
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

oh yh, i forgot to also show how HELL is reeal
    *grabs bible*
    2 peter 2:4 for God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgement;
    luke 12:5 but i will forewarn you whom ye shall fear, fear him, him after he hath killed, hath the power to cast into hell;, yes, i say unto you, fear him
    mark 9:43 and if thy hand offend thee, cut it off; for it is better for thee to enter into life mained, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched...
    also
    matthew 25:30,41, mathew 23:33,43 grab your bibles

Spoiler for stuff:

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    1) You're again using the same logic that ONLY tyrants and dictators use to justify their actions. You still haven't refuted that.

2) Quoting scripture doesn't PROVE anything. Thats like saying Genies exist because you read Aladdin.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

It was turned into a weapon by Loki's magic right? So its not that incomprehensible.
    lemme quickly check.

It was just a sharpened mistletoe twig. There may have been different renditions of the same story, so I dunno really. Norse priests weren't always 100% on everything back in the time.

DONT QUESTION GOD MKAY
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

But in your case, God would still be a dick because he created life without having the power to protect it. He wouldn't be a dick of malice like the Christian god, he would be a dick of carelessness who allowed his power to be usurped.

Is being unprepared and innocent to the idea of sin still being a dick? If you had no know threat then why would you need to make such precautions? Corruption developed in those Angels because they are all different and the slightest difference can make all the difference as to where it will go. Infinite possibilities.

If you were to make a clone of yourself and put it in a different environment it will end up different From you in some way

And holy shit someone had a pack of fireworks in their backpack and somehow it set off and the backpack exploded and started flying like a rocket! Who the hell brings fireworks to a campus? Damn thing almost hit me XD
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    It was just a sharpened mistletoe twig. There may have been different renditions of the same story, so I dunno really.
    I think I read in the Encyclopedia that it was turned into a dart or spear or arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Norse priests weren't always 100% on everything back in the time.
    They should have listened to Mark XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    Is being unprepared and innocent to the idea of sin still being a dick? If you had no know threat then why would you need to make such precautions? Corruption developed in those Angels because they are all different and the slightest difference can make all the difference as to where it will go. Infinite possibilities.

If you were to make a clone of yourself and put it in a different environment it will end up different From you in some way
    But you still created life without being 100% sure that you could protect it. If a parent left their child inside the car and the child suffocates, I'm not saying they did it on purpose, but they're still dicks for having kids without having the knowledge on how to keep them safe.
    Last edited by Not_Nish; 02-05-2016 at 11:27 AM.

1) You're again using the same logic that ONLY tyrants and dictators use to justify their actions. You still haven't refuted that.
    I'M ADOLF HITLER, CAMMADER OF THE SEVENTH RANK, DONT QUESTION ME d:
    LOL tho seriously
    or you trying to say GOD is like those ppl, lol, first off
    1 GOD doesn't die, they do
    2 they didn' create us so we have no obligation to folow them, God did
    3 they rules with fear and evil, GOD IS TO BE FEAR YES, BUT HE IS ALSO to be loved, and he loves us, they don't
    4 they lie, God dont

Quoting scripture doesn't PROVE anything. Thats like saying Genies exist because you read Aladdin.
    just stop >_>

Spoiler for stuff:

@Not-Nish but a forgivable dick at least eh? Not something you would hold an eternal grudge about right?
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

Since we're assuming this conversation needs no logic or rationale:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark XD View Post
    1 GOD doesn't die, they do
    God doesn't exists. They do.

2 they didn' create us so we have no obligation to folow them, God did
    So if my Dad is a serial killer, I have an obligation to help him skin his victims?

3 they rules with fear and evil, GOD IS TO BE FEAR YES, BUT HE IS ALSO to be loved, and he loves us, they don't
    Hitler loved Nazis and wanted to be loved by them. The same can be said for Stalin, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein or George Bush. So God is exactly like them?

4 they lie, God dont
    But he has left scientific proof all over the world that his word and his scriptures are lies.

just stop >_>
    Because you can't refute the logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    @Not-Nish but a forgivable dick at least eh? Not something you would hold an eternal grudge about right?
    Since suffering for humanity goes on for eternity, he will be a dick until he comes back to save us. Also, he must answer for the countless deaths so far that he has allowed to happen through his weakness, given your theory.
    Last edited by Not_Nish; 02-05-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Junior Mem-SQUIRREL!!! ayamketimun's Avatar
    Are we talking about my brain or my body here?
    -_- Guys, seriously can we just change the subject? This conversation about God is going nowhere since everyone is being too stubborn about each others' points of view on the subject to even consider thinking about other sides of the argument. I understand that you're all passionate about your beliefs, but there is a difference between a well-managed discussion about a rather diverse subject and a full-out contest about who can do the best at asserting their opinions on others.

Honestly, don't you guys think we can do better? I know I'm being blunt with all this, but this is getting out of hand in my opinion.

EDIT: HELLO?!?
    Last edited by ayamketimun; 02-05-2016 at 11:57 AM.
    Feather:
    "It's a little difficult to explain my ability with just a few words. However, I find this analogy to be the most appropriate:
    I'm like a punching bag with one minor difference...I can punch back."

Keep Calm
    and
    Read Some Poetry
    Bruh!

Quote Originally Posted by Xate View Post
    The greatest, brightest, most creative and insane and brilliant ideas ever to surface and coalescent into a mining cave for novel ideas.
    ^^ That up there is what goes on in ma gray matter when I write.

Thread Information