StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

That girl sounds like she watched too many animes.

I guess the only weirdo in my story is me. I took my earphones to an electronics shop to get them fixed. Once I came to pick them up, I asked the guy "How much do I owe?" And he smiled "I don't knowww... enough for two coffees?" And I pulled some money out all like "Oh... will this do?"

I still feel bad for not realizing lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    I want to start a random topic. What is the strangest way another person flirted with you?

Mine would be when this girl would constantly make mistakes and blame them on me and I found out a week later when she was upset and crying at how I was not receiving her hints. For example: she would drop a random object and then bend over to pick it up shoving her rear in my face and then stand up quickly and turn to face me and slap (attempt) me and call me a pervert and walk away. I would usually laugh at this because I thought she wanted to get me in trouble with my boss for "sexual harassment". I would have told her to stop but I got too many laughs.

Anyone care to share a better strange flirt story?
    No one ever flirted me...
    "JUST DO IT!!!"
    RHG
    YouTube
    Spoiler for other:

Quote Originally Posted by fffffuuuuuuuu View Post
    No one ever flirted me...
    That's because you stay in a forum and shitposting.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post
    That's because you stay in a forum and shitposting.
    I stay in a forum and shitposting cause no one ever flirted me.
    "JUST DO IT!!!"
    RHG
    YouTube
    Spoiler for other:

Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fffffuuuuuuuu View Post
    I stay in a forum and shitposting cause no one ever flirted me.
    I think your problems are nothing but a feedback loop. Rise above. Break free.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantha View Post
    That girl sounds like she watched too many animes.

I guess the only weirdo in my story is me. I took my earphones to an electronics shop to get them fixed. Once I came to pick them up, I asked the guy "How much do I owe?" And he smiled "I don't knowww... enough for two coffees?" And I pulled some money out all like "Oh... will this do?"

I still feel bad for not realizing lmao
    Isn't it fun being a weirdo though? That and having sarcasm for blood XD
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

huh, I just realized I haven't mentioned this here yet.

I've been looking for a house with my girlfriend for the last month or so and after several rejected offers we finally found the perfect place and they accepted our offer last wednesday. by the end of March I'll officially be a homeowner.

There's a nature preserve literally 200 yards away from our back porch called Raceway Woods. It's the remnants of a racetrack that was built in 1958 and abandoned in 1969, the track is all that's left and it's now a 3.27 mile nature walk. I was reading about it on Wikipedia and came across this interesting tidbit:

At the time the track was built, Carpentersville was a very small industrial town on the Fox River that was just beginning to see the effects of the post-war housing boom in the United States. One developer, who was erecting a housing subdivision along the river, decided to install a road race track across the highway from the subdivision as an attraction
    We're going to be living in that subdivision. It's also directly south of another larger forest preserve and we have the Fox River and two biking trails directly to the east. Plus we have more space for gardening than we're going to know what to do with. I couldn't be more excited

edit: forgot to mention, we went for a hike along the entire trail yesterday. I was reading up on it while we walked and learned that the track was fairly dangerous in its initial construction and a racer died during the third race the track ever held. By chance we stumbled across a little memorial of sorts for him during our walk, off the trail there was a little cross made from what looked like pieces of the original barrier and a hand-etched sign with his name and dates. Right next to it was a stump, we found a geocache stashed inside it, it was the first time we ever found one by chance. I'll have to take pictures next time we go.
    Last edited by Exile; 02-29-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Everything about that sounds amazing. Congrats, Exile. Hope everything goes well for you with this.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

That's great Exile. Can't say I'm happy for you because that would be hypocritical.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Nice Exile! I hope you do well with your Soon to be wife.
    A house with a near by Racetrack is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    Anyone care to share a better strange flirt story?
    I've had those moments when being called a pervert. It was Annoying When I was NEVER trying to be a pervert but people still classify me as one.
    Spoiler for WHY ME?:
    Last edited by Boltz; 02-29-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Spoiler for Support:

Thread Information