StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

I swear to god...........

I've playing this game for 2 years now, It's Called Motocross Nitro. And the reason why I've been playing it daily for 2 years is because everyday I tried to completed THAT ONE LAST STAGE. And I just couldn't finish it. I tried day and night. and did everything I mother fucking could. Heck I'd even bet that I was the best player back then. And I STILL did not finish that annoying stage. 2 YEARS IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GAME. FOR 2 YEARS IVE BEEN TRYING. AND FOR 2 MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHITTY ASS PUSSY FUCKING YEARS IVE BEEN SCREAMING AND YELLING AND TAKING EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING LOCATION AS MY ADVANTAGE AND I STILL DIDNT F-...

Yeah...I just noticed that pouring my rage in a forum full of animators wouldn't help shit. Because It wouldn't make a diffrence.
    Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for My speciality:

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post

I've playing this game for 2 years now, It's Called Motocross Nitro. And the reason why I've been playing it daily for 2 years is because everyday I tried to completed THAT ONE LAST STAGE. And I just couldn't finish it. I tried day and night. and did everything I mother fucking could. Heck I'd even bet that I was the best player back then. And I STILL did not finish that annoying stage. 2 YEARS IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GAME. FOR 2 YEARS IVE BEEN TRYING. AND FOR 2 MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHITTY ASS PUSSY FUCKING YEARS IVE BEEN SCREAMING AND YELLING AND TAKING EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING LOCATION AS MY ADVANTAGE AND I STILL DIDNT F-...

Yeah...I just noticed that pouring my rage in a forum full of animators wouldn't help shit. Because It wouldn't make a diffrence.
    You do have a point

Sounds like the obsession you have is becoming unhealthy, so I recommend you move on the another game give it a couple of months or weeks then try again if you must. But I'd just move on.
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

Why don't you just watch a walkthrough? It might help.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post
    Why don't you just watch a walkthrough? It might help.
    Walkthroughs take the fun away. It's better to figure out things on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    Walkthroughs take the fun away. It's better to figure out things on your own.
    I would agree if in this case it's a story driven game but it's not so it's okay.
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

What he means is that the satisfaction would be greater without the help of walkthroughs.

Despite that, if someone is so obsessive with winning one stage for quite some time like Issac here, then it's best to take advise from elsewhere. Besides, it shouldn't even be that big of a deal.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Anyone that can beat super ghouls'n'ghosts without watching someone else do it; fuck a walkthrough, a playthrough, has some serious gamer cred.

We all have that unsurpassable wall in gaming. But the only thing worse than an unbeatable challenge is a dogshit reward for completing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Sometimes I have so much free time on my hands I have no idea what to do with it. Any ideas?

Thread Information