StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    I'm enjoying my spring break as well however I have been doing a mind numbing mission on one of my games over and over for the past 2 days in order to create the most over powered being on this game so yano it could be better. I've at least had my bro Uyo making jokes with me so I'm not braindead. We have so many tales to tell but sadly if I told them here I might get an infraction XD
    I get what you mean. I don't get to see my brother too much nowadays, so any time with him is a good time. :]
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

So tell us about this strange dream of yours Zman. You left us in suspense in the previous post. Or are you finally going to release it as a short story?
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post
    So tell us about this strange dream of yours Zman. You left us in suspense in the previous post. Or are you finally going to release it as a short story?
    Wouldn't say it's worth being a short story.

In the dream I was in a grey void with nothing around me until after a few short moments this pale woman with silver hair, grey Iris's and large pupils in some strange black dress with white accents appeared. She seemed to have some sort of interest in me and was rather seductive. She approached me slowly and wrapped her arms around my waist and began to circle me, inspecting me. She came back around in front of me and smiled and kissed me.

I now know she was simply distracting me as she brought her hand to my forearm and she had grown extremely large claws without me being able to see. She gripped my arm and tore it open in 5 straight lines. While I was in shock she then brought her hand straight through my chest. I had fallen to my knees when I saw oozing out of my wounds was the strange black liquid. This liquid formed into some strange featureless being that seemed to be intimate to the woman. As I collapsed it said "thank you. But you are no longer needed"
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    Wouldn't say it's worth being a short story.

In the dream I was in a grey void with nothing around me until after a few short moments this pale woman with silver hair, grey Iris's and large pupils in some strange black dress with white accents appeared. She seemed to have some sort of interest in me and was rather seductive. She approached me slowly and wrapped her arms around my waist and began to circle me, inspecting me. She came back around in front of me and smiled and kissed me.

I now know she was simply distracting me as she brought her hand to my forearm and she had grown extremely large claws without me being able to see. She gripped my arm and tore it open in 5 straight lines. While I was in shock she then brought her hand straight through my chest. I had fallen to my knees when I saw oozing out of my wounds was the strange black liquid. This liquid formed into some strange featureless being that seemed to be intimate to the woman. As I collapsed it said "thank you. But you are no longer needed"
    You inow how you said you didn't know you had the deep, thoughtful guy status? Well, you're obviously the most openly deep one here.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    First of all, wtf? That was a dream that you had? And you remember it all, that well?
    Second some one should make a story based off of that, because that definantly seems like writing material.

(Also where are the stick page forums hosted? I live in Austin and its 6 right now but stickpage says I uploaded at 4)
    Last edited by Creepin_Bro; 03-15-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Pretty sure we've all had a weird dream with a weird woman doing weird things for some weird reason.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    First of all, wtf? That was a dream that you had? And you remember it all, that well?
    Second some one should make a story based off of that, because that definantly seems like writing material.

(Also where are the stick page forums hosted? I live in Austin and its 6 right now but stickpage says I uploaded at 4)
    Some dreams come out better than others. And the problem with someone writing a story about it is there is barely any content lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordAndSavant View Post
    You inow how you said you didn't know you had the deep, thoughtful guy status? Well, you're obviously the most openly deep one here.
    It's just a dream though? I guess I could spend time contemplating life over it but then again in the end it's still a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Pretty sure we've all had a weird dream with a weird woman doing weird things for some weird reason.
    Just about sums it up.

~Z

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    That is true, that's definantly true...
    *looks around*
    What? Stop looking at me that way
    Last edited by Creepin_Bro; 03-15-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Naaah, I just have normal dreams of women. Monster girl women that is.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Naaah, I just have normal dreams of women. Monster girl women that is.
    Lol nice. Does your signature change every day?

~Z

Thread Information