StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Those are NOT my eyes. Conflate.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    I dunno, man. I used to take a spoon of peanut butter from the jar and lick it like an ice cream cone. It was delicious as heck
    Ok, I did that once and it was disgusting, reading this, and imagining me doing it again made me flip. (In a bad way)

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post
    I always felt it the other way around. The jam gave the initial sweet taste to the peanut butter and then supported it in a more nuanced way as you chew. Maybe that's because we put different amounts of jam and peanut butter.
    I think we might need someone more experienced with the culinary practises to clear this out.
    Azuuure!!!
    We don't need a Chef to point out to us that mixing Peanut Butter with Jelly probably taste like excrement from the hounds of hell.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish View Post
    We don't need a Chef to point out to us that mixing Peanut Butter with Jelly probably taste like excrement from the hounds of hell.
    I don't mind mixing them, because at the end the jelly takes over and it leaves no room for the peanut butter's taste. Well that makes me ask myself... why do I add the peanut butter then?

Maybe that's because you don't put enough peanut butter. Or perhaps that I put too much peanut butter.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Maybe it doesn't taste good to you because you're salty.

Conflate is so adorable and cuddly that it scares me. It's like she's plotting something... But what?

I haven't had pb&j in years. Probably because it tasted good to my underdeveloped taste buds. Now? Can't stand it. When I make a sandwich I got all out and make myself a a BMT Toasted, with melted cheese inside.

I swear Conflate is cute and creepy at the same time and it's conflicting XD
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

Was I legitimately summoned to talk about PB&Js? C'mon, people, my culinary career isn't that much of a novelty. I'm working in the Masters in a few weeks; that has to earn me at least a little bit of standing.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

I need to watch Zootopia soon. Someone told me the city they created was absolutely beautiful. I'm not surprised seeing how it is Disney's first major release following Frozen.
    This isn't Disney's first major release after Frozen; Big Hero 6 was. And yes, I personally think Zootopia is the most visually impressive animated film I've seen yet from a technical standpoint. The city is very vibrant and alive with color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

I honestly enjoyed Zootopia quite a deal. Visually stunning, the music was good, and the characters were surprisingly relatable and most fleshed out pretty well.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    Conflate is so adorable and cuddly that it scares me. It's like she's plotting something... But what?

I haven't had pb&j in years. Probably because it tasted good to my underdeveloped taste buds. Now? Can't stand it. When I make a sandwich I got all out and make myself a a BMT Toasted, with melted cheese inside.

I swear Conflate is cute and creepy at the same time and it's conflicting XD
    I have the best of both worlds. :O

Thread Information