StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Is it sad when you quote yourself in your sig? I think it's sad when you quote yourself in your sig. But what do I know? I'm a bird.
    Used to be only quotes of me and my stupidity so it made sense, but now that I put some one else's quote, me being in it doesn't make as much sense (and I don't have any other quotes to insert)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Will that be cash or credit?
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Used to be only quotes of me and my stupidity so it made sense, but now that I put some one else's quote, me being in it doesn't make as much sense (and I don't have any other quotes to insert)
    You know, there isn't a rule that you absolutely MUST have quotes in your signature. If you feel it makes no sense, is there a point to keeping it there? Or just own it and say you put your quotes there because you wanted people to see it. There is no point in justifying it by saying its there because you have nothing else to put in there (if thats what you meant, that is).
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish View Post
    Its pretty sad but I don't know if everyone feels that way. For example, some people have no problem 'liking' their own posts and status messages on Facebook. I find it rather pathetic.

Also, I just finished watching One Punch Man and I knew I had seen that green-haired girl somewhere.
    I'm pretty sure Kate watched that recently. Was it on Netflix?

Grant says:
    we're looking for ways to make character development a focus in the story
    so we killed your sister

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    You know, there isn't a rule that you absolutely MUST have quotes in your signature. If you feel it makes no sense, is there a point to keeping it there? Or just own it and say you put your quotes there because you wanted people to see it. There is no point in justifying it by saying its there because you have nothing else to put in there (if thats what you meant, that is).

Yup well I felt like Havin some and I do have some of myself so I put them there
    if you don't like them, to each there own I won't judge

and if any one is trying to understand my logic please stop, I don't quite understand my own logic, ever
    (I think I stopped trying)
    ^about me in general not just this conversation^
    Last edited by Creepin_Bro; 03-28-2016 at 06:20 AM.

Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Will that be cash or credit?
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Yup well I felt like Havin some and I do have some of myself so I put them there

and if any one is trying to understand my logic please stop, I don't quite understand my own logic, ever
    (I think I stopped trying)
    ^about me in general not just this conversation^
    I wrote my quote. It lies dormant until one day some fool makes the quote relevant to what's happening and I shall laugh.

Btw moving is the WORST process. Anyone have any hype for me?
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kate watched that recently. Was it on Netflix?
    I don't know but its pretty popular so I'm guessing she probably did.

No, I don't really care about whats in your quotes but you seemed to be providing some kind of apologia for them and I was pointing out it wasn't necessary and that you were totally free to post whatever you wanted in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    I wrote my quote. It lies dormant until one day some fool makes the quote relevant to what's happening and I shall laugh.
    I'm pretty sure I've heard that quote several times before. Are you saying you coined it?
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

And it warms my icy little heart that you behold my godly snark to these lovely folk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

If you have nothing to put int your signature then put nothing, lol.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Or just cram it choc-a-block full of RHG stuff and let the forum know how much you support clan coolname.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

That too.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Thread Information