StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

You don't have to "leave" the forum and all that though, now that you're all grown up.

You can still visit for kicks.

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    three things:

I'm officially a homeowner, we moved in wednesday, lots of work to do until we're settled in but it's pretty exciting so far

I got a new job as a 1st level IT tech at a local school district

I'm 99.9% sure I'll be stepping down as a mod and leaving this forum by the end of this month if not sooner

that is all

Congrats on the new house. I trust this will lead to a more convenient environment for your music also? What are you and your lady doing with the gardening stuff? Are you moving everything with you to the new house?

Congrats on the new job. What exactly is it?

With you gone, I'll have even less incentive to pop in here. We'll find another way to keep in touch in case I decide to disappear too.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    You don't have to "leave" the forum and all that though, now that you're all grown up.

You can still visit for kicks.
    which I'm sure I'll do. I don't know what else to call it. this place bores me to tears these days, I feel no good reason to check in other than the fact that I'm a mod and I haven't even been doing that lately. I'd rather say something than just disappear given my history around here

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish
    Congrats on the new house. I trust this will lead to a more convenient environment for your music also? What are you and your lady doing with the gardening stuff? Are you moving everything with you to the new house?
    thank you sir, yeah I have a room I plan on converting into a studio. ideally I want to get a camera or two set up in there so I can stream live jams and/or record some material for Youtube.

we have a nice sized yard which we're going to start surveying for our garden soon, maybe even this weekend, we have a lot of ideas already. I'll be moving our raised beds over there once the weather warms up a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish
    Congrats on the new job. What exactly is it?
    basically I get assigned to a school and I become the go-to guy for anyone who needs help with their computers. I'll be going through orientation soon to get the rest of the details, I think it's going to be next wednesday.
    Last edited by Exile; 04-01-2016 at 01:59 PM.

which I'm sure I'll do. I don't know what else to call it. this place bores me to tears these days, I feel no good reason to check in other than the fact that I'm a mod and I haven't even been doing that lately. I'd rather say something than just disappear given my history around here
    Yeah this place is awfully boring lately, I understand why you wouldn't want to stick around as much as would be required of a mod.

But without you this place would just be even more boring, so feel free to check in and tell us how life has been treating you bro.
    Also don't forget about the time capsule.

Slowly but surely this place is dying. Grats on the job yo, good luck with it. (Same for the house)

three things:

I'm officially a homeowner, we moved in wednesday, lots of work to do until we're settled in but it's pretty exciting so far

I got a new job as a 1st level IT tech at a local school district

I'm 99.9% sure I'll be stepping down as a mod and leaving this forum by the end of this month if not sooner

that is all
    Hey man good on you, fulfilling shit in life and all that. Best wishes fam.

Since no one's posting in the music thread, I'll just drop this here:

Exile ban salt for not posting music in the music thread. Make salt your last ban before departure.

Lol I'm posting here because I don't want to double post on the music thread.

Also forgot to say I'll be on the look out on your Soundcloud Exile, good shit fam.

no one will win.

Spoiler for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    "Men's pitch goes up when their balls are squeezed" <- this explains Michael Jackson.
    This is the kind of godly wisdom that makes me want to weld your bollocks to a speeding car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Thread Information