StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

  1. #153231
    Keep Calm And Charry On Charry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
    Nice one, that pun was legendary dude
    The instant any pun on this site is regarded as legendary by more than 10 people is the day I will peel off my scalp and eat my own hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

  2. #153232
    ლ(ಠᨎಠლ) IgnusBurns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Slums
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    The instant any pun on this site is regarded as legendary by more than 10 people is the day I will peel off my scalp and eat my own hair.
    That will be an interesting event...
    I found something called a Kusarigama. Literally translated to a "Chain Sickle". All I know is, I want one...
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

    Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

  3. #153233
    Keep Calm And Charry On Charry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    That will be an interesting event...
    I found something called a Kusarigama. Literally translated to a "Chain Sickle". All I know is, I want one...
    I don't get why people buy weapons, especially ancient Asian weapons that nobody knows how to use.

    Oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

  4. #153234
    ლ(ಠᨎಠლ) IgnusBurns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Slums
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    I don't get why people buy weapons, especially ancient Asian weapons that nobody knows how to use.

    Oh wait.
    Otakus, they're becoming more common and more feared... (By me...)
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

    Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

  5. #153235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    The instant any pun on this site is regarded as legendary by more than 10 people is the day I will peel off my scalp and eat my own hair.
    That pun was awesome. Keep it up, Xyskal. Truly legendary.

  6. #153236
    ★★★★★ Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Posts
    4,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Shit I missed another shitty pun bit.

    I Azure you i won't miss it next time.
    Damn, that's legendary.

    3/10.




    ​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

    RHG

  7. #153237
    Bisecting Vorpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    I don't get why people buy weapons, especially ancient Asian weapons that nobody knows how to use.

    Oh wait.
    Not to mention most people buying weapons are ultimately doing it for the novelty, meaning they often choose the coolest looking one, instead of the most well made one. Not that its an astute observation that it could be disastrous at all when you're whirling a sickle over your head.

    I'm sure the grave digger will get a kick out of reading the "Made in China" label etched into it.
    When it's embedded so far into your cranium they have to bury you with the fucking thing.

  8. #153238
    Junior Memeber Smile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    That pun was awesome. Keep it up, Xyskal. Truly legendary.
    I second this.

  9. #153239
    Heir of mediocrity Xyskal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The core of Pluto.
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    That pun was awesome. Keep it up, Xyskal. Truly legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I second this.
    I'm not sure if I should feel encouraged, flattered, or cease any and all attempts at making named based puns.
    I honestly don't favor any option over the other.


    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:





    Spoiler for support:

  10. #153240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    I'm not sure if I should feel encouraged, flattered, or cease any and all attempts at making named based puns.
    I honestly don't favor any option over the other.
    We just want to see Charry peeling off her scalp and eating her hair.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •