StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    So there's this "Zombie Walk" that's coming up in October and I can't wait to do it. It's like a 5k run, where you get chased by zombies and have to avoid becoming one. If you get caught, obviously you become a zombie and they spray you with blood and everything.
    The question is...are these real zombies that the government has been experimenting with?

So there's this "Zombie Walk" that's coming up in October and I can't wait to do it. It's like a 5k run, where you get chased by zombies and have to avoid becoming one. If you get caught, obviously you become a zombie and they spray you with blood and everything.

And then Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens. I wanna do Halloween right this year. Can't decide what my costume will be though
    That actually sounds very fun. Where are they doing the Zombie walk at? Usually my brother and I go to Kings Dominion for the Halloween thing they do there.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Banned
    Pepper spray in your eyes and dick hole in particular, to make loud noises.
    Spray you blood and everything. Even Pink spray can look you into a zombie.

I like this idea btw. Lucky people, Im just sitting here in Mindanao doing shit ;~;

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerangReturns View Post
    The question is...are these real zombies that the government has been experimenting with?
    What if all the governments in the world were just pretending to be incompetent so that we wouldn't think to blame them when the zombie apocalypse occurs... all according to there plans

p.s whenever harvie posts I'm mentally paralyzed because my mind just runs into infinite loops trying to comprehend how such thoughts could have been composed into something literate but so insanely left field at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    Greatest idea ever. Isn't it too cold in Canada to do these horror marathons? I'd have though the fake blood would freeze on to your skin.
    Haha normally yes . But I moved to the USA Nishy!! Isn't that crazy?? I live in Virginia now, of all places. Same city as Arch-Angel

Quote Originally Posted by BoomerangReturns View Post
    I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    That actually sounds very fun. Where are they doing the Zombie walk at? Usually my brother and I go to Kings Dominion for the Halloween thing they do there.
    It's in Carytown! They're calling it "Scarytown" haha. Yeah I did the King's Dominion one two years in a row. My voice was hoarse from screaming lol. I hate/love being scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarii View Post
    Pepper spray in your eyes and dick hole in particular, to make loud noises.
    Spray you blood and everything. Even Pink spray can look you into a zombie.
    k, sounds legit bro!11!!111

So Jeff! Hi who are you? I don't recognize you but you're an admin
    im gay

Yeah Jeff and fusion had a thing going on until fusion caught Jeff balls deep on another man.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

And then Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens. I wanna do Halloween right this year. Can't decide what my costume will be though
    Wow haha, that's really cool.

The only thing they ever do here that happens to be remotely spooky at any amusement park is this Fright Fest thing they do at our local Six Flags. My buddies and I used to go annually and we had a blast every time, but that ritual seemed to wither away when we all parted ways and went to separate schools.

I still talk to them, but they don't seem to be very open and like to go out to events anymore

deviantart
    ~ facebook ~ soundcloud
    #gavx or something

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    im gay
    Dafuq
    I thought you live in a cave, no one's a gay in a cave

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    But I moved to the USA Nishy!!
    Weren't you about to move to Britain at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    im gay
    Its things like this that make me love you.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Thread Information