StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I'm generally apprehensive to see the empathy of others I don't recognize or never seen before towards someone I once talked to. Do you actually care or are you just saying it cause you kind of feel bad after you heard it happened and you somehow feel obligated to say something? It's not wrong per se, but it does make me uncomfortable.
    I always saw empathy as imagining how you would feel about such a thing happening in your life, whereas sympathy is having already experienced it and understanding their feelings that way.
    "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else." -Wednesday Addams, on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Camila View Post
    How can you feel bad for someone you didn't even know?
    This people must have had some physic connection to him
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmtheReaper View Post
    I always saw empathy as imagining how you would feel about such a thing happening in your life, whereas sympathy is having already experienced it and understanding their feelings that way.
    If that's your definition of empathy, then it's a waste of time. An attempt to try to learn how other people feel about something that you can't possibly understand can hurt more than it can help. Being polite and honoring someone who is passed away is fine, but you should never act as if you're a victim yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    If that's your definition of empathy, then it's a waste of time. An attempt to try to learn how other people feel about something that you can't possibly understand can hurt more than it can help. Being polite and honoring someone who is passed away is fine, but you should never act as if you're a victim yourself.
    Never, ever assume someone cant understand something just because YOU don't think it's possible. Five points from Gryffindor.

On a happier note, hey Captain Cook, I found something you might enjoy:
    Spoiler for image of story:
    Last edited by GrimmtheReaper; 12-09-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else." -Wednesday Addams, on Halloween

Banned
    Oh god that's fucking great

It's stuff like that that once made me consider possibly joining up as well.

So I haven't playn Counter Strike Source in a good long while. Last night my buddy and I hopped on and got banned from at least 3 servers for talking shit. Good times.

My point was that you can try to be emphatic with the person affected but you'll never really feel what is he/she feeling exactly, you can feel sorry for it, but never the actual emotion of losing a friend.

Sacred, I would be glad to headshot you with my Magnum sniper 5000 or my Krieg.... probably my Krieg.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

R.I.P LAXUS | 2013 - 2014 TheFlashSOP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    So I haven't playn Counter Strike Source in a good long while. Last night my buddy and I hopped on and got banned from at least 3 servers for talking shit. Good times.
    I have been banned for shit talking probably 2 times im noob at cs 1.6, I like Source more.. but still 1.6 is classic

Camila if you actually play CS:S, you need to join me and Cap'n Cook sometime. Real talk.

StickPage Veteran
    I can clearly see... that you watch Fairy Tail?

Thread Information