StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GMR's Combo Generator | Last Updated: 3/10/2017

Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Good idea Drone. I'll add it to the list of moves to add.
    Quote Originally Posted by FL-Nordin View Post
    maybe some sort of check box thing to filter some of the moves out?
    you should do this, and if you have the time you should convert all of the text symbols into buttons that link to references for the attacks. Or run the program in a way where the GUI is split, one half being the generated combo and the other half a link to references. You could actually make a thread just for the attacks that it links to instead. Like a tutorial thread. That way you don't have to do all sorts of super tedious work, and you could just put one button on the program all together.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    I have no idea what a bicycle kick is. Maybe try to make a move clickable and give the move his explanation?

Its that kick Liu Kang does in Mortal Kombat where he keeps kicking in mid-air like a bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    you should do this, and if you have the time you should convert all of the text symbols into buttons that link to references for the attacks. Or run the program in a way where the GUI is split, one half being the generated combo and the other half a link to references. You could actually make a thread just for the attacks that it links to instead. Like a tutorial thread. That way you don't have to do all sorts of super tedious work, and you could just put one button on the program all together.
    So you mean whenever you click on a move it shows you an example?

*EDIT* Good idea. I'd need someone to animate the moves for me though so that I could build it into the generator (whenever you click on a move it shows you an example of an animation of that move.)

Any volunteers, lol?
    Last edited by GMR; 10-14-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    So you mean whenever you click on a move it shows you an example?

*EDIT* Good idea. I'd need someone to animate the moves for me though so that I could build it into the generator (whenever you click on a move it shows you an example of an animation of that move.)

Any volunteers, lol?
    Not necessarily. You could create a thread in the tutorials section and in that thread you could have video references to every move in the generator. Now as far as the generator goes, just make a button that says "references" and put it somewhere on the screen. Whenever that button is clicked it links them to the reference thread. It saves you more work, but whichever way you'd rather do it is up to you broseph.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

I kinda like doing the references in the game, because it would look more professional, and it wouldn't require them to leave the generator to see the moves.

well i would like to volunteer ??? i guess :I
    heh

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

lol, can I see an example of your animation skills? C:

I have a suggestion: make it so you can copy and paste the text since going back and forth is kinda annoying.
    but pretty cool generator though. I might try it out sometime and animate one

Oh crap, forgot about that XD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information