StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: [ASH]Unnamed Zombie Game

qweasdzxcrfvtgbyhn
    i think that you should have certain zombies that explode when killed therefor releasing smaller and faster zombies

JakeConnor
    maybe we could make it so the homeless man has more molotoves because he is a drunk guy?

qweasdzxcrfvtgbyhn
    all so you should have RPGs grenade launchers and an anty gravity gun also are you going to have ammo in this game?

qweasdzxcrfvtgbyhn
    i also think you should have a tranquila bomb (slow motian bomb) but it only pops up rarely

JakeConnor
    hey! ash! have you even gone halfway through this game?!

Look on page 13. Ash isn't doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/wa Sam Muniz's Avatar
    hi ash im new to stickpageportal can you tell me how to make a layout and avitar

The game rooks!!!!!

ok heres what u need.u need forts.as in get supplies from rooms u can explore and u might even want to barricade a room to make it home base.I say there should be an animal element.put in deer that got out of woods and have a net gun.u can use net gun to capture animals or zombies.u can make makeshift weapons from supplies and the more zombies u captured (research) the better weapons u make.the goal is see how long u can survive in a area so put it a big area with rooms and mabe a courtyard put it like every 5 mins a day...........10 mins mabe?If ur character no find food for 4 days food can be found in spots like cafeteria and from capturing animals or killing.depending on animal,like a pig useless until it dead but cows make milk.well hope it all not too complicated if u can make it this will be the most popular game on stickpage for a couple months.

and put in lumberjack,paladin,and hunter.
    lumberjack has chainsaw and more health (hairy backs)
    paladin is one of those middle ages freaks he has a sword and can lift heavy things.(wearing armor)
    and hunter sets better traps and has a perfect aim.......not good with auto guns.......i hope u think im not getting bossy with the game.

Thread Information