StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Friday Funk #22: We Who Are About To Die Salute You

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other

Friday Funk #22: We Who Are About To Die Salute You

Hiya everyone! Welcome back to the Funkiest of Fridays where you all get to stretch your creativity and brain.

Don't know what this is? That's fine! Just go ahead and look down here for an explanation.

For your information this is the Friday Funk, a weekly activity where I post either a word, a phrase, a theme or an established setting.

Your job is to write a story about it and post what you got on this thread, of course remember to put it in a spoiler to avoid long posts and if you haven't finished your piece and it's past the due date, well it doesn't really matter!

The thing is that the due date is here to motivate you to finish the story, in truth anyone can do any past FF any time they please.
    Now that you know, go ahead and peek into the spoiler to see this week's prompt.

Spoiler for Gladiators:

If you got any questions in your mind then go ahead and ask 'em here!

In the mean time, good luck anf have fun.

OH! And anyone that has an idea for a possible prompt then you're free to message me via Private Message about it! Suggestions are always appreciated.
    o w o

I just died inside when I saw that Nukboy's profile was taken down. I was really looking forward to killing the shit out of him.

Anyone know a different excessively overpowered inactive character who's profile still exists?

I think the main problem is that we can't get Acutie's permission to fight anyone. Unless the post is implied permission to do whatever we like.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Heh, it's just a story and besides, I think it's fine with 'have to'. Still can

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I just died inside when I saw that Nukboy's profile was taken down. I was really looking forward to killing the shit out of him.

Anyone know a different excessively overpowered inactive character who's profile still exists?
    I'd like to think an Admin or a Global Mod can view past edits.
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

There's Necrotik apwith his god Solutum. I'm gonna have fun with this myself, time to comb through and choose my material

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

I'm not entirely sure what the procedure is for this, but I'm planning on writing a short story / tribute to someone. Originally this was going to be Lexel, but I feel as if it would be difficult to orchestrate correctly since Luzoto isn't someone I really speak with or have managed to get consent from. That said, I'm still interested in releasing something for this prompt because Dante's history is FILLED with other folks' gladiators, and quite a few of them aren't doing the whole gladiator thing nowadays.
    Last edited by Chromium7; 02-25-2015 at 02:30 PM.

The Wind-Chasers have seen very little action lately...
    This is Venox's story of how he found them.

Thanks to Ken_Rou (wRHG Aiba Kannagi), Lethal (wRHG Charlotte, "Charlie" Hyshards), XDHunterNest (wRHG Zackeroar), and Cruel (wRHG Zoe "The Fallen Angel" Thanatos) for their awesome characters!

Spoiler for 2030 words:
    Last edited by Cassandra; 02-23-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: removing a repeated paragraph...
    "Where all other art fails to survive; only the ones that fight back will live."

My wRHG, Samael

Thread Information