StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 338

Thread: P A L A X Y

  1. #181
    this clan is getting better than nemesis
    let's keep going guys, you're doing a great job!
    I SUPPORT PALAXY AND YOU SHOULD TOO AND ALSO TRYOUT
    Special thanks to MX for this amazing picture~

  2. #182
    My dingaling Pox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nuketown
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by TrubiduloND View Post
    this clan is getting better than nemesis
    let's keep going guys, you're doing a great job!
    Whats Nemesis?
    Spoiler for other stuff:

  3. #183
    memeber Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipman View Post


    Finally :^).

    i hope you guys accept dis : )
    Sorry ipman you didn't quite make it! good try though, but i'm gunna have to ask you to stop commenting here sorry

  4. #184
    banana hash. Drache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    144
    so much cocksucking in the comments on this thread.

  5. #185
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    so much cocksucking in the comments on this thread.
    Maaan, you didn't try out either, why are you even posting here, nothing you say is relevant to anything
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


  6. #186
    My dingaling Pox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nuketown
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    so much cocksucking in the comments on this thread.
    Reported for harassment :^(
    Spoiler for other stuff:

  7. #187
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainalien72 View Post
    Lol, if, as externus has stated, this clan is just for fun then there shouldn't even be any tryouts required to post on here.

    It's not going to help change anyone's perceptions of this clan being elitist. Everyone has the right to post on any thread they wish, as the mods allow it.
    Drone himself even said so " I'm entitled to post on any thread I want to." So is everyone else on the forums.

    If it's not a troll (I choose to believe that it is lol) then scrap the "rule" because it's only going to invite negativity.
    Lol, check MarkXD's tryout. http://markxd.deviantart.com/art/Pal...ning-498716120
    I wouldn't be surprised if people "entertain" this notion by making even more tryouts that basically express dislike toward Palaxy's members. The sad thing is, these tryouts aren't even half bad.

    I.E - Stop your shit.
    LOL
    This guy must be real short to let all of this go over his head
    and markxd is banned for a month because of that "tryout" I bet he's having fun amiright
    get outta here bro, you don't know what you're talking about
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


  8. #188
    Unique Captainalien72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    I'm entitled to post my opinion on any thread I want to
    *Presents significant evidence that he knows what he's talking about*
    Yes you are right Drone. I have no right to post here because I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    "When we are at our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

    My DeviantArt: http://captainalien72.deviantart.com/
    RHG - New Jehu: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...90472-New-Jehu



  9. #189
    dabes acb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    dabes
    Posts
    1,131
    I don't understand why people are taking what Palaxy members say so seriously, this is their thread who cares. Why bother starting hyper faggot arguments, just let it go bros. If you don't like what Palaxy is saying then don't bother commenting here, if it's such an elitist shitty clan then let them be, they're not breaking any rules..?

  10. #190
    🕷 🕸 🕷 🕸 🕷 Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Moetropolis
    Posts
    11,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainalien72 View Post
    *Presents significant evidence that he knows what he's talking about*
    Yes you are right Drone. I have no right to post here because I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    The fact that you think that shows that you know what you're talking about proves you don't know
    if you're taking anything at all on this thread seriously then you're doin it wrong, and you're not even relevant to anyone here, so why even comment like you have some kind of deep insight into what boils down to being a circle of bros fuckin around
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •