StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat rules and ban appeals

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Get to your very main point you've been trying to make for months. You want admin.
    this aint my point , you're toxic . I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Cancersma.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    I don't get you. You try to make peace with people that you have past conflict or resuming conflict with, and say, "Oh, I wanna be friends with everyone and a better person," or some shit like that. Then you proceed to have more conflict with people INCLUDING admins such as Gaismail, Rain, and Ase (Rain and Gais being quite respected players) and then expect to get Admin ship just because you can post shitty Stick War Legacy Videos to get subscribers. No one needs nor wants you to advertise the game for them and let's be real here, you would never get admin because your straight up toxic, and wont ever change. Also you call Gais toxic yet he, one never abuses, and two, doesn't bitch about non existent lag in games when he loses. Also you say, "I say no for fhaiqal being admin, and he's only played for 2 months." It doesn't matter how long someone has played, it's about trust and behavior. I'm confused towards where you even get the idea, that you have any sort of authority to vote over shit, when it comes to SE as a game or the admins. You're just a toxic cunt. Replay if you have an actual point to make and not just some shitty insult(s).

You're gaismail aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

No, that's slipnot. He was a pretty good player.
    Spoiler for quotes:

No, I'm sure who is "slipnots", because the real slipnot is my friend too and he speaks spanish not english at all like that post, and he left the game forever. And slipnots is a shared acc in SE. I talked with Agustín (Slipnot's real name) about SE if he could back, but he said he's bored of SE

look, i am here to say that he is not completely telling the truth. he also didn't mention that you were cussing in the chats, OOSing, maybe boosting, and being rude in general. that was why i banned him that day. and i WILL say that it was childish of me to call him a noob as soon as i banned his acc, and that i probably banned him longer than he needed to be. and to also remind everyone, shortly after the ban, he comes back on another alt and starts spamming mean things about me :/.

EDIT:
    P.S.: @skeletonxf tbh i forgot about the stickpage forums, so i never made a account till now. but now i have one so better now then never i guess.
    Last edited by willdabeast/william1; 12-28-2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: i am terrible at tying paragraphs lol

I know slipnot. However, slipnots was one of gaismail's alts, although now it's shared. Gaismail has done this before (making a 2nd forum account to "support" his argument). Plus, slipnot already has a forum account. I'm sure this slipnots guy is gaismail.
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willdabeast/william1 View Post
    look Savagestud, i am here to say that you are not completely telling the truth. you also didn't mention that you were cussing in the chats, OOSing, maybe boosting, and being rude in general. that was why i banned you that day. and i WILL say that it was childish of me to call you a noob as soon as i banned your acc, and that i probably banned you longer than you needed to be. and to also remind everyone, shortly after the ban, he comes back and starts spamming mean things about me :/
    Part of being an admin is keeping your cool when dished out shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    No, I'm sure who is "slipnots", because the real slipnot is my friend too and he speaks spanish not english at all like that post, and he left the game forever. And slipnots is a shared acc in SE. I talked with Agustín (Slipnot's real name) about SE if he could back, but he said he's bored of SE
    yeah fair enough I'd be bored too playing just ladder all the time. If it is gais then eh, let it be I suppose.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Thread Information