StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 675

Thread: Chat rules and ban appeals

  1. #631
    Junior Member Slipnots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    12
    Im not gais u dumb nobs. Im another stickempujjs pkaslayer

  2. #632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    I think you're spelling things wrong on purpose gais. You spelled almost everything correctly in your last post including the word "player" . Old habits die hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  3. #633
    Junior Member Slipnots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    12
    Im not gais tho.

  4. #634
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I know slipnot. However, slipnots was one of gaismail's alts, although now it's shared. Gaismail has done this before (making a 2nd forum account to "support" his argument). Plus, slipnot already has a forum account. I'm sure this slipnots guy is gaismail.
    How about you get off Facu's cock and admit that Elementals is pay2win, then talk about my alts. Fair?

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I think you're spelling things wrong on purpose gais. You spelled almost everything correctly in your last post including the word "player" . Old habits die hard!
    Your name suits you very well. Keep it that way.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 12-30-2017 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  5. #635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    How about you get off Facu's cock and admit that Elementals is pay2win,then talk about my alts. Fair?
    You literally admitted that you are slipnots lol. You're acting exactly the same as the last time, deja vu. After all these years you still sound 13.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  6. #636
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    You literally admitted that you are slipnots lol. You're acting exactly the same as the last time, deja vu. After all these years you still sound 13.
    Slipnots is my alt on Stick Empires only you retard. I was talking about my alts on Stick Empires. I pity you a lot. After all these years your mind is still empty.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 12-30-2017 at 06:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  7. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    Then why are you so sensitive about me talking about your alts on stick empires? Also, why would someone else take the name of your SE alt and make a forum account with it? It's very suspicious about how defensive you are about this "slipnots" guy. After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    If it is gais then eh, let it be I suppose.
    If it's okay for gaismail to violate rules, does that mean that now anyone can violate the rules as much as they please?
    Last edited by nutsophast; 12-31-2017 at 08:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  8. #638
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Then why are you so sensitive about me talking about your alts on stick empires?
    Retard, you're not even talking about my alts in Stick Empires. You're accusing me of creating another account to "support" my point.

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Also, why would someone else take the name of your SE alt and make a forum account with it? It's very suspicious about how defensive you are about this "slipnots" guy. After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.
    Because you fool, I don't own any slipnots account. Do I know who he is? Yes I do. You're making a fool of yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.
    That was two years ago and the only time I've done it. After all these years your head is still empty.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-01-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  9. #639
    Junior Member Slipnots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Then why are you so sensitive about me talking about your alts on stick empires? Also, why would someone else take the name of your SE alt and make a forum account with it? It's very suspicious about how defensive you are about this "slipnots" guy. After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.


    If it's okay for gaismail to violate rules, does that mean that now anyone can violate the rules as much as they please?
    Your honestly retarded. You keep pointing at the fact that you think I'm gaismail. Gaismail isn't violating any rules just because you think that he's me. And by the way dumbass. I'm Theoden, the OWNER AND CREATOR of the slipnots account on SE and on here. Get your facts straight and stop being an annoying prick.

  10. #640
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    If it's okay for gaismail to violate rules, does that mean that now anyone can violate the rules as much as they please?
    Thing is, I don't think it's gaismail to begin with. What would he be trying to prove? That he's a respected player? Who cares?
    Spoiler for quotes:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •