StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Chat rules and ban appeals

Im not gais u dumb nobs. Im another stickempujjs pkaslayer

I think you're spelling things wrong on purpose gais. You spelled almost everything correctly in your last post including the word "player" . Old habits die hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Im not gais tho.

A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I know slipnot. However, slipnots was one of gaismail's alts, although now it's shared. Gaismail has done this before (making a 2nd forum account to "support" his argument). Plus, slipnot already has a forum account. I'm sure this slipnots guy is gaismail.
    How about you get off Facu's cock and admit that Elementals is pay2win, then talk about my alts. Fair?

I think you're spelling things wrong on purpose gais. You spelled almost everything correctly in your last post including the word "player" . Old habits die hard!
    Your name suits you very well. Keep it that way.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 12-30-2017 at 01:25 AM.
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    How about you get off Facu's cock and admit that Elementals is pay2win,then talk about my alts. Fair?
    You literally admitted that you are slipnots lol. You're acting exactly the same as the last time, deja vu. After all these years you still sound 13.
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK

You literally admitted that you are slipnots lol. You're acting exactly the same as the last time, deja vu. After all these years you still sound 13.
    Slipnots is my alt on Stick Empires only you retard. I was talking about my alts on Stick Empires. I pity you a lot. After all these years your mind is still empty.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 12-30-2017 at 06:24 AM.

Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Then why are you so sensitive about me talking about your alts on stick empires? Also, why would someone else take the name of your SE alt and make a forum account with it? It's very suspicious about how defensive you are about this "slipnots" guy. After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.

If it is gais then eh, let it be I suppose.
    If it's okay for gaismail to violate rules, does that mean that now anyone can violate the rules as much as they please?
    Last edited by nutsophast; 12-31-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Then why are you so sensitive about me talking about your alts on stick empires?
    Retard, you're not even talking about my alts in Stick Empires. You're accusing me of creating another account to "support" my point.

Also, why would someone else take the name of your SE alt and make a forum account with it? It's very suspicious about how defensive you are about this "slipnots" guy. After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.
    Because you fool, I don't own any slipnots account. Do I know who he is? Yes I do. You're making a fool of yourself.

After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.
    That was two years ago and the only time I've done it. After all these years your head is still empty.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-01-2018 at 02:18 PM.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Then why are you so sensitive about me talking about your alts on stick empires? Also, why would someone else take the name of your SE alt and make a forum account with it? It's very suspicious about how defensive you are about this "slipnots" guy. After all these years you're still making alts to support your point because no one else supports it.

If it's okay for gaismail to violate rules, does that mean that now anyone can violate the rules as much as they please?
    Your honestly retarded. You keep pointing at the fact that you think I'm gaismail. Gaismail isn't violating any rules just because you think that he's me. And by the way dumbass. I'm Theoden, the OWNER AND CREATOR of the slipnots account on SE and on here. Get your facts straight and stop being an annoying prick.

Thing is, I don't think it's gaismail to begin with. What would he be trying to prove? That he's a respected player? Who cares?
    Spoiler for quotes:

Thread Information