StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: Chat rules and ban appeals

And don't apologize to me dumbass. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipnots View Post
    And don't apologize to me dumbass. Lol.
    \_(ツ)_/
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

I am WARofTROYA, i made new account i forgot my last account on this forum, well it is not a big problem. This post is the last thing i use to contact with you guys and SE. Now, i am a college student.

Confenssion Time:

First, my big apologies to alternatemark, when 2016(forgot the day), In the afternoon i was bored because i could not find anyone in match so clicked LogOff, when the SE's login page appeared, i saw "Forgotten Your Password? " Some crazy ideas went through my brain, and i thought that maybe i could tried like UsernameOfSEaccount@gmail/yahoo.com. Suddenly i notice a name that name was IJediMasterI, i typed ijedimasteri@yahoo.com and i click reset. I shocked when i read "Password succesfully reset. Please check your email for the new password." when night came, i saw xxlagspike(alternatemark) he chat to his opponents on match(in Top view replay) "i can't open ijedimasteri" wow, i felt guilty and tried to get his account back. I knew that you get IJediMasterI account from someone called "username(i forgot the username)0176") fortunately, two days later i met him on play match and i chat to him if he has access to ijedimasteri@yahoo.com or not. He said if he had access on ijedimasteri@yahoo.com but he forgot the password, he tried to reset the email's password by phone but failed. I sent email to brock but he said i must at least have access to ijedimasteri email because he don't trust me. So the IJediMasterI is lost unless crazyjay or brock want to bring it back to you. Please forgive me, i regret to do this. I tried a lot of email too, like wyzdm@yahoo.com mystery@yahoo.com and almost all the names on the leaderboard. If you can't log in to your account please check your email because i tried almost all the names on the leaderboard

Second, i am not a cheater lol, i never ever use cheat on this game, so don't accuse me as a cheater.

Third, Yes, I am a lagger, so what? This is the dev's fault, they don't want to rent a server on asia.

Fourth, The reason why SE lost a lot of player is not by cheaters or hackers, but by laggers. Every online or even offline games on this earth have cheaters and hackers on it.

Fifth, i leave this game forever and this forum or anything that related with SE because i am bored with this game and i have used all unique facilities on this game like membership, an admin chat(thanks brock xD)

Sixth, guys, please forgive all my fault, this is just a game, a little game

Well, Good Bye guys, we will not meet anymore. Thank you for anything ^_^

You're spamming the threads with same post .. ?

Quote Originally Posted by theWARofTROYA View Post
    I am WARofTROYA, i made new account i forgot my last account on this forum, well it is not a big problem. This post is the last thing i use to contact with you guys and SE. Now, i am a college student.

Confenssion Time:

First, my big apologies to alternatemark, when 2016(forgot the day), In the afternoon i was bored because i could not find anyone in match so clicked LogOff, when the SE's login page appeared, i saw "Forgotten Your Password? " Some crazy ideas went through my brain, and i thought that maybe i could tried like UsernameOfSEaccount@gmail/yahoo.com. Suddenly i notice a name that name was IJediMasterI, i typed ijedimasteri@yahoo.com and i click reset. I shocked when i read "Password succesfully reset. Please check your email for the new password." when night came, i saw xxlagspike(alternatemark) he chat to his opponents on match(in Top view replay) "i can't open ijedimasteri" wow, i felt guilty and tried to get his account back. I knew that you get IJediMasterI account from someone called "username(i forgot the username)0176") fortunately, two days later i met him on play match and i chat to him if he has access to ijedimasteri@yahoo.com or not. He said if he had access on ijedimasteri@yahoo.com but he forgot the password, he tried to reset the email's password by phone but failed. I sent email to brock but he said i must at least have access to ijedimasteri email because he don't trust me. So the IJediMasterI is lost unless crazyjay or brock want to bring it back to you. Please forgive me, i regret to do this. I tried a lot of email too, like wyzdm@yahoo.com mystery@yahoo.com and almost all the names on the leaderboard. If you can't log in to your account please check your email because i tried almost all the names on the leaderboard

Second, i am not a cheater lol, i never ever use cheat on this game, so don't accuse me as a cheater.

Third, Yes, I am a lagger, so what? This is the dev's fault, they don't want to rent a server on asia.

Fourth, The reason why SE lost a lot of player is not by cheaters or hackers, but by laggers. Every online or even offline games on this earth have cheaters and hackers on it.

Fifth, i leave this game forever and this forum or anything that related with SE because i am bored with this game and i have used all unique facilities on this game like membership, an admin chat(thanks brock xD)

Sixth, guys, please forgive all my fault, this is just a game, a little game

Well, Good Bye guys, we will not meet anymore. Thank you for anything ^_^
    Piss off and never come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread Information