StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 599

Thread: Chat rules and ban appeals

  1. #581
    Void Skeletonxf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    GMT
    Posts
    2,703
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    lmao , u think really it's officiel thing?
    it's just ase who was probably bored and decided to send brock an email , so he added few players that he like and that's it . GG
    As far as I can tell the game has some sort of database where adminness is a property assigned to users.

    Sure, it's not an update to the flash swf file that the game runs in browser because no patch is needed but it's still technically developer activity that impacts the game and so I've treated it like such on the wiki that I will be unspammifying once I'm not drowning in work.
    Spoiler for quotes:

    Striving to be understood

  2. #582
    Circles aren't edgy Firewall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    *anime reference*
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    lmao , u think really it's officiel thing?
    it's just ase who was probably bored and decided to send brock an email , so he added few players that he like and that's it . GG
    Spoiler for Gold mine:


    Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

  3. #583
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,169
    Does anyone know why "TheSandyThomas" was banned from SE?
    (in game, not global chat)
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  4. #584
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Does anyone know why "TheSandyThomas" was banned from SE?
    (in game, not global chat)
    When did he get banned?
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028



  5. #585
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    When did he get banned?
    He emailed Brock about it like yesterday so I assume it was very recent.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  6. #586
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    He emailed Brock about it like yesterday so I assume it was very recent.
    Best ask Brock then, considering he was the one who enacted the ban.
    Spoiler for quotes:

  7. #587
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Best ask Brock then, considering he was the one who enacted the ban.
    Sorry, I mean that Brock emailed me asking if anyone knew why he was banned after he received that email.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  8. #588
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    4 admins online . Many spamers and scammers and many swears , and admins are like nothing happned . What a great admins , I really suggest to let CJ choose the admins by himself . I say this because I do care about SE and when I see the breaking of rules it pisses me off .
    I can say SE is a ded game not because it's inactive , it's because it's not anymore competitive or even fun .
    Please don't choose admins just like because you love them or they're your friends or not . Next time you make new admins you need to make a thread when we can upvote or downvote the specific admins .

  9. #589
    CatAstrophe lazar72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    laser beam gun
    Posts
    269
    Banning a person in chat is literally doing no good. Banned person will just create more accounts to spam, so there isnt any point in banning until the IP ban becomes a thing (aka never).
    play some fighters instead of se

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

  10. #590
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    4 admins online . Many spamers and scammers and many swears , and admins are like nothing happned . What a great admins , I really suggest to let CJ choose the admins by himself . I say this because I do care about SE and when I see the breaking of rules it pisses me off .
    I can say SE is a ded game not because it's inactive , it's because it's not anymore competitive or even fun .
    Please don't choose admins just like because you love them or they're your friends or not . Next time you make new admins you need to make a thread when we can upvote or downvote the specific admins .
    Get to the point empussy. You want to become admin. NO! YOU'LL NEVER BE ADMIN!
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •