StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 617

Thread: Chat rules and ban appeals

  1. #591
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Get to the point empussy. You want to become admin. NO! YOU'LL NEVER BE ADMIN!
    The point is this :
    We must make a vote for upcoming admins !
    Btw , I was pissed because I saw a spammer and he still chatting normaly .
    ALSO , I'm done.
    Last edited by empiresma; 09-01-2017 at 03:40 PM.

  2. #592
    Schütze Meister LVL 9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    The point is this :
    We must make a vote for upcoming admins !
    Okay I vote that we don't make Empiresma an admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    Was ET an SE clan to ever begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

  3. #593
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by LVL 9001 View Post
    Okay I vote that we don't make Empiresma an admin.
    I vote we don't make Empiresma an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  4. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    I vote to make empiresma an admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  5. #595
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I vote to make empiresma an admin.
    Ok, so 10-1. I think we won. GG WP.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  6. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    Count again gaismail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  7. #597
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Count again gaismail.
    Doesn't matter. We're way ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  8. #598
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    guys why did you voted for me without a permission from me . I didn't say I want to be admin .
    You must vote for new admins that wants admin .

  9. #599
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    guys why did you voted for me without a permission from me . I didn't say I want to be admin .
    You must vote for new admins that wants admin .
    Without your permission? Vote for new admins that wants admin? Don't you always beg for admin? Don't be a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  10. #600
    Fuch TJIS\

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •