StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CvE

I am like a master at CvE except when I make little mistakes in my build.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.22 the gist of it Early game vs early fire Kinda bad macro by me but it worked out against his fire mass.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...7&version=2.22 Batter macro vs early fire

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.22 Good DM evample

If this doesn't get the point across I can explain in almost an article on each start and how to counter it
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Didn't CJ say
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Damn your jaw must be pretty sore
    spino 606
    SE name and code

Proud member of team Zenith!
    Stick Empires YouTube Channel
    My YouTube Channel

Sorry to say spino but those are terrible examples. I could barely watch one whole replay, that's how bad it was. I'll just try to explain what was wrong as simply as I can.

Replay #1: Fire mass isn't the way to go period. The guy didn't have a single tank, not even a tree. He also didn't get upgrades until it was too late.

Replay #2: Slayer is a strong 2k, but he just goofed with eles. His micro was okay but he kept macro switching which is the main problem. For any empire, you do NOT want to switch macro unless the situation is very very urgent. Reason is because switching would mean you have to build units all over again in the middle of battle. First he switched fires to airs, then he switched tree to charrog, he was never able to have a strong army.

Replay #3: Far from a good example, he was just wasting his combinations. His trees were just sitting there doing nothing, his inferno micro was laughable, did you see where he actually targeted the dragon? No upgrades, no basic ranged units.

Yes I'd like to see your article, sorry if the explanation wasn't that simple or quick.

I'm your BreakFast HashBrownTrials's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    I am like a master at CvE except when I make little mistakes in my build.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.22 the gist of it Early game vs early fire Kinda bad macro by me but it worked out against his fire mass.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...7&version=2.22 Batter macro vs early fire

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.22 Good DM evample

If this doesn't get the point across I can explain in almost an article on each start and how to counter it
    You're the master at CvE against mediocore players, not pro players. With the exception of slayer, he's 2k. He did good though..
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    And don't you dare grief. I will find you, hunt you down and kill you
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterybat View Post
    Anyone who can suck my god dick is bestowed
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMU View Post
    my tits are full of energy and vigor

Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    You're the master at CvE against mediocore players, not pro players. With the exception of slayer, he's 2k. He did good though..
    I recently figured out my CvE saying master was a little over the top but I am descent.
    Yea I understand they are not good examples because 90% of people that play ele have no idea how the hell to do anything right. That also is a big tip is CvE see if they no what they are doing

And after going through it with DAZ I am unable to show you the thread because it is a TZ strategy thread.

Pretty much Attack miners (unless fire) and ensure you have the better eco. switch between bombs and cats. If he attack your base with earths use you bombers on them. Get eclipsors and if he went early CAir then go Tower spawn before jug tank. (Jugs/towers spawn occur between 2-4 eclipsors depending on when needed) Continue to tech into marrowkia and eventually giants (if it goes into a late game stretch) Vs must be dealt with as fast as possible. You should have better economy if not you have screwed the hell outta yourself.

Pretty much keep eclipsors and marrow safe don't need to worry about garrisoning crawls early game or jugs medium-late.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Didn't CJ say
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Damn your jaw must be pretty sore
    spino 606
    SE name and code

Proud member of team Zenith!
    Stick Empires YouTube Channel
    My YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    I recently figured out my CvE saying master was a little over the top but I am descent.
    Yea I understand they are not good examples because 90% of people that play ele have no idea how the hell to do anything right. That also is a big tip is CvE see if they no what they are doing

And after going through it with DAZ I am unable to show you the thread because it is a TZ strategy thread.

Pretty much Attack miners (unless fire) and ensure you have the better eco. switch between bombs and cats. If he attack your base with earths use you bombers on them. Get eclipsors and if he went early CAir then go Tower spawn before jug tank. (Jugs/towers spawn occur between 2-4 eclipsors depending on when needed) Continue to tech into marrowkia and eventually giants (if it goes into a late game stretch) Vs must be dealt with as fast as possible. You should have better economy if not you have screwed the hell outta yourself.

Pretty much keep eclipsors and marrow safe don't need to worry about garrisoning crawls early game or jugs medium-late.
    Yeah, I understand. I don't really need a guide anyways ;P

Reviving this. I need help vs tree start on castle. I watched a replay of the enemy going into 2 trees and a charrog with a fire and water with only 6 miners on gold and one on mana at the end.
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

Was it actually a tree start? If so, all you need to do is target his miners while killing the scorplings with your own miners (Since C miners can anime-cancel). Then target the tree if he garrisons. For the second scenario which is different, you just play normally.. crawlers w/ upgrades, bombs, and lots of wings. You honestly can go wrong against E with C.

3 scorps target my miners usually resulting in a free kill as miner anim canceling puts me off of gold where I'll only have 3 crawlers or so by the time he rushes them into base then he spams the earths so that even if I manage to kill his chomplers he'll end up with the same or slightly more miners at the end.
    A properly microed and macroed tree start on castle.
    I tried stalling out with my crawlers attacking enemy Eco. Didn't work too well. Castle dead is obviously a waste unless the tree spawns in base where I anim cancel the tree into oblivion. By the time I manage to apply the pressure I need even if I deter the tree, I end up with maybe 2-3 wings vs 2 trees harassing my Eco with scorps the charrog and possible scorch.
    My sure when to go hustle on castle vs ele
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

In a tree start, you just need to mirror whatever his scorplings do with your crawlers. Except if he attacks your crawlers, you just attack the tree, then go back to miners etc. Seriously though, if you can't kill 3 scorplings with 4 miners + maybe 1 crawler, and can't stop his 2 chomplers from mining with 3+ crawlers, you need to seriously review what you're doing.

You could also tech into wings and work your way into his trees.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information