StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG: Scatter & Hound

RHG: Scatter & Hound

Name: Scatter The Red Guy

Spoiler for <Bigger Pic>:

Colour for Scatter: #990000
    Colour For Hound: #000000

Abilities: Scatter can summon blue flames at will usually appearing on his arms and legs but can come out of anywhere. (These flames are made of electricity being hotter than regular flames by x2.) With those flames when he grabs any metal object he can morph them into any object he desires (Sword,Robot,Hammer) Many times he morphs metal objects into certain animals depending on the amount of metal he has on him.

Hound: He has a brother called Hound who acts like a weapon. He's a shapeshifter & indestructable. He can get knocked out when they do decide to fight as humans but generally that's rare. Hound will appear mostly as a dual bladed scythe, a hammer, or other weapons/Animals.

Spoiler for <Weapon Hound Regularly turns into>:

Rage: When Scatter is in danger of his life, he will enter a state of rage. During this, he can fully manipulate to shape weapons (although, these weapons do not cut, they burn) or even fireballs. He also processes information faster, making everything look slower in his vision and making it surprisingly easy to dodge attacks let alone let them attack. After this they will be badly burnt and sometimes would even die from the burns. In this time he also turns to #3399ff for his colour.

He is capable of ripping people in half with his raw strength and his flames can melt most types metal. In his rage state, these powers are about 50% more powerful.

Weakness: When Scatter is summoning flames he can get shot by lightning basically blowing him back. (He can stop this by using his flames to launch forward and blowing his opponent back) Depending on the amount of lightning/Thunder it can either cause a major explosion basically killing him. All though he got many kills basically speeding through his tournaments Scatter was never battle trained meaning a battle trained opponent has more of a advantage as Scatter relies on more raw power and can easily miss. Also since he never had a proper opponent to train against he is also weak against Air because once his fire spreads he can sometimes lose control of it and blow himself up. (So basically his weaknesses: Thunder/Lightning/Electricity, Speedy's, Wind/Air attacks (BTW these wind attacks don't mean like windy days but as in a forceful wind)

Personality: Scatter is anti-social meaning he doesn't talk or even wants to chat with anyone but he is fond of animals. He can get a bit cocky when challenged.

Spoiler for <Backstory>:

Demo 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bheDbA5iQ20

Crappy Demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLyW...ature=youtu.be

Stats:
    Strenght: 9
    Speed:7
    Intelligence: 9
    Stamina: 5
    Defense: 8
    Fighting: 6

Overall 44/60

Spoiler for <Animations>:

Battles:
    Scatter vs Metal: Won By Forfeit
    Scatter & Hound vs Sterkfor: Battle should've ended a while ago with him winning but he contacts me now (May 5th) that his files are corrupted...
    Scatter & Hound vs Yoan
    Scatter & Hound vs Faebyl
    Scatter & Hound vs Crono
    4 way RHG Battle: Forfeited
    1 Wins
    4 Losses
    1 Draws
    0 Forfeits

RAP- I mean Span- I mean Hitlist

Iam Irvin/Death

Setto/Setto

Target List

BBKing5: RHG: Nix- The Lightning Pheonix

Hanif13: RHG: Arzon

^^^ Lololo gonna get shrekt if I fight em XD

Available: NO

Last edited by ScatterFace; 07-03-2015 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Update

This was also a wRHG right? XD
    Anyway nice RHG man 420BLAZE!. The demo was pretty stiff.. You should work on easing and move the limbs more.. But anyway good luck with this RHG

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

@Ipman Ya but I like animating too and I'm very inpatient XD BTW I was using Pivot Animator so that was basically the best I could do currently since I'm still a beginner.

nice RHG bro wanna vbattle some time? XD
    SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR
    I REALYYYYYYYY BAD AT ENGLISH

RHG

@Habib Sure I don't take a while on my animations btw XD they usually aren't the best (Like the death course one on my channel) but I spent like 1-2 hours on it for 300 frames or something. I'm making a pivot tournament and I'm like finishing up the 1st round and its like 526 frames *le sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by XxScatterxX View Post
    @Habib Sure I don't take a while on my animations btw XD they usually aren't the best (Like the death course one on my channel) but I spent like 1-2 hours on it for 300 frames or something. I'm making a pivot tournament and I'm like finishing up the 1st round and its like 526 frames *le sigh*
    what you make pivot tournament? Really?
    SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR
    I REALYYYYYYYY BAD AT ENGLISH

RHG

Gladiator Unlocked
    Good luck fighting!
    Last edited by Shadowkirby; 12-22-2014 at 11:21 AM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Banned
    Nice RHG. Good luck battling m8! Maybe We can have a battle sometime!
    Last edited by Azurth; 12-22-2014 at 08:52 PM.

whoop.
    Your pretty good for a starter.
    similar to what i told Azurth.

And... Well, He IS challenging you to an RHG battle is he? *hint hint*
    Id like to see that
    Spoiler for Shits.:

@Azurth maybe after Metal? It's due date is at Dec. 30th...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information