StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Cartoon/Animated Movies

Favorite Cartoon/Animated Movies

The title said it. I really enjoyed Tangled, Frozen, Penguins of Madagascar, Big Hero 6, Kung Fu Panda, Ice Age series etc. But for me, the best one is Wreck-it Ralph. What's yours?
    Last edited by Azure; 12-23-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: More appropriate title.
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

I really loved ratatouille and toy story(1,2,3). Especially ratatouille(with awesome greek dub). I also really liked some none-disney movies like the shrek movies and ice age (except from continential drift).My favourite anime movie was "spirited away".
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

None of the movies you guys have mentioned, except for Spirited Away, are even cartoons.

I would probably say Disney's Hercules, Aladdin, Mulan, Grave of the Fireflies, Sword of the Stranger, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

I think a more appropriate title for the thread is Favorite Animated Movies. That said, my top animated movies are Wreck-It Ralph, 9, and Ratatouille. My favorite cartoon movies are Howl's Moving Castle, Dick Figures: The Movie, and Dead Leaves (the last is particularly amazing).

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Potatoes r gewd 4 u!!! Praetorain's Avatar
    My favourite animated movies are Wreck it Ralph, The Grave of the Fireflies, Clannad, Spirited Away, Shrek(because Shrek is Love Shrek is life), Tale of Despereaux, Ratatoullie, Friendly Giant and Lion King.
    Last edited by Praetorain; 12-23-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Revenger View Post
    all hail P12323

Favs- Princess mononoke, Howls moving castle- -Madagascar (The first one)-That one animated move about tin tin (Don't know the name...) Polar express- iron giant- and nine

Quote Originally Posted by Lamitrov View Post
    Favs- Princess mononoke, Howls moving castle- -Madagascar (The first one)-That one animated move about tin tin (Don't know the name...) Polar express- iron giant- and nine
    Oh, you watched 9? Cool. So, if I say it's similar to a Little Big Planet gone Hardcore, would you agree?

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    None of the movies you guys have mentioned, except for Spirited Away, are even cartoons.

I would probably say Disney's Hercules, Aladdin, Mulan, Grave of the Fireflies, Sword of the Stranger, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
    Well I answered to the favourite animated films question.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Kite View Post
    I think a more appropriate title for the thread is Favorite Animated Movies. That said, my top animated movies are Wreck-It Ralph, 9, and Ratatouille. My favorite cartoon movies are Howl's Moving Castle, Dick Figures: The Movie, and Dead Leaves (the last is particularly amazing).
    Damn. I forgot to mention Dick Figures:The Movie... Actually there are many faves but I just can't list them all....
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Oh, you watched 9? Cool. So, if I say it's similar to a Little Big Planet gone Hardcore, would you agree?
    Indeed. was really scary at some parts though xD

9 was pretty neat. It's one of those movies I feel is better if you watch alone.

Also no one here has mentioned Acceleracers yet. Get your shit together people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information