StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zakaria

Zakaria

Zakaria
    Fullname: Zakaria Ali

Abilities:
    -Electricity Manipulation
    Internal Electric Charge( Allows for Zakaria to apply electricity in any of his body parts to exert high amounts of force i.e. 10 story high jumps, mach 1 speeds, speed punches)
    Electro-Blast (Electricity is concentrated in the hands and released for a beam attack)
    Recharge (Zakaria replenishes his energy quickly{How long? That's totally upto you}. On top of that, he has a healing factor though major wounds such as a ruptured organs. Except his head. He'll die if you cut it off.)
    Dead Snap (Zakaria applies all his energy into one spark which he can maneuver through the air. The spark has enough energy to create a crater a quarter of a mile long)
    Satellite call (If there is any piece of wireless technology around{a smartphone perhaps), he can use that to contact a military satellite which can beam high radiating microwaves onto the Earth)
    Not an ability but is very creative with electricity.

Weakness:
    -Cannot actually fight. He can only land a few punches here and there but you won't see him actually trade blows for blows.
    -Has no weapons.
    -When overwhelmed, he may lose sight of what the task in hand is.
    -Fragile. A good beating can take down Zak easily(which is why he uses his super speed to dodge attacks)
    -Water shorts his power out
    -Ground/rock attacks are absolutely devastating for Zak

Story:
    Right now, there are many stick figures with powers that came to them randomly. Zakaria gained his power randomly as well. And he travels across the Earth to find people just like him to train.

Demo:
    Demo #1
    Demo #2 (Incomplete/Cancelled Battle)
    Demo #3.1(This is part of a storyline)

Clan Tryout Video

Freelancer

Battles:
    Vs Dragonkun(DragonWings) [Win]

Availability:
    Available

Note: I know my character isn't that unique(really, an inspiration from Oxob) but i'll do my best to make him more unique in the future.

Note 2: If you are Indonesian and noticed my username, I apologize. I did not know that that meant something vulgar in your language. I created this word several years ago as a combination of many other words. I also never met anyone Indonesian until recently.
    Last edited by Spongiin; 11-26-2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Added Freelancer Clan Tryout video

well that a wizard RHG - he can't fight an can only summon one element!
    Nice rhg!

on the demo, i suggest that you shouldn't make it out of purely tweens...
    and at some parts like the part he turns while he's in mid-air is reaalllyyyy weird and breaks the laws of physics...

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

Quote Originally Posted by Ipman View Post
    on the demo, i suggest that you shouldn't make it out of purely tweens...
    and at some parts like the part he turns while he's in mid-air is reaalllyyyy weird and breaks the laws of physics...
    Yeah I saw that too..anyway,goodluck

Work on demo like Ipman said... But otherwise make a Hitlist and add me to it >
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Add me too..if you like though..

R.I.P LAXUS | 2013 - 2014 TheFlashSOP's Avatar
    wow, Your rhg looks exactly like my first gladiator. wish you luck with dis. eeeeehh good old memories XD

Spoiler for What I support:

I believe in terkoiz as my god and my savior, if you not afraid to admit this, paste this into your signature.

I absolutely appreciate all the constructive criticism about my demo. To be honest, I was learning how to use shape tweens on lines and suddenly, 70% of my animation became shape tweens. I'll try to use drawn lines instead next time. As for the hitlist... uhhm, I'll make one after I challenge someone. Other than that, yeah, that's my RHG. hopefully, I'll make a better animation next time. This one did take two weeks.

Lol really?mine took 2 and a half hours =D

And yet your demo is better than mine. I'll work on a newer demo in that case. Hopefully, it will be better than my last animation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information