StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Undertakers.

ROCK ON, YOU GUYS! >:O Phantom Ace's Avatar
    I like your style for the layout. Seems pretty much impressive and I expect that many animators would tryout sooner or later. Good luck and don't give up!

Senior Member maivanhuyhoang2000's Avatar
    well, nice clan, good luck...
    (i still hate you)

Quote Originally Posted by WafflesMgee View Post
    yes I didn't but you're in anyways Stickly. Updated with you. Made new icon for me, and an icon for you.
    That icon's a beauty. You really captured Joe's extremely interesting character.

Working on a little fancy moving picture for the front page, I'll keep you in on it.

Holy Crap yes! I was waiting for this clan! Hey, if i can beat stickly in a RHG fight can i join?
    RHG|SHOP

Sorry, friend. I prefer to keep the pivoters in this here group intermediate at least. Gonna have t' turn you down.

Aww. Ok.
    RHG|SHOP

Professional Homosexual AwesTube's Avatar
    I want to try and enter, not many want me.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesTube View Post
    I want to try and enter, not many want me.
    Well, the thing is. This is a pretty advanced clan. Home to advanced animators. Me and waffles have had years and years of experience as animators, so we stick out a bit in that category.

But you can still tryout! Who knows? You may turn up with something that'll blow us away! Good luck, and remember, practice makes perfect!

I believe when a third arrives, I'll start up some weekly happenings. Maybe some messin' about with firearms, maybe some horse ridin', maybe somethin' else.

I'm hopin' that Charry lass does decide to come into our own, but no pressure. This means that, though I'm willin' to take in pivot users that have some good 'sperience under their belts, I'm also willin' to include flash folks with some experience too. I ain't askin' for masters of the arts, just folk who can hold their own and know their way around their art. If I had to list some folk who could, I'd have to say Root fer pivot an' Byrio fer flash.

Also, some of you folk mighta noticed that I've went and done up an icon for Handy and Joe. I'll be makin' one for anyone that stumbles into our little group.
    Last edited by RichardLongflop; 02-13-2015 at 09:13 AM.

I'm working on a demo right now so that I can have an official RHG. When I'm done with it I'll be really eager to try out for this clan.

Spoiler for other things that I have in my signature but aren't about lincoln chafee and how hilarious he looks:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information