StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GK the Dark Warrior(Awesome new weapon)

GK the Dark Warrior(Awesome new weapon)

GK THE DARK WARRIOR:-

Weapon:-
    He has an awesome dark sword which he can attract and repel from anywhere .ie. he can throw the sword and then again attract it.He made a new weapon (actually made by andhika1620) electric glove from which he could paralize others and also release electricity from it. He used his dark exp and made another weapon heavy sword (really made by me).
    He can hit hard and powerful attacks with this heavy sword.
    weakness:- His glove needs some time for charging and so he cannot release continous electricity. Also the chances of paralizing a person is minimum and very rarely people get paralized. Due to heavyness of the sword his speed gets more slower.

Spoiler for New Weapon:

Gloves made by Andhika1620

Strenghts:-
    He is very strong in close combat techniques and he is a master of sword.
    His Sword can block magic attacks. He can use magical techniques for attacking.
    Dark Lightening:- It is a attack in which he releases dark powered lightening beam which damages the opponent very badly.He can use this attack only ONCE per battle.
    It is NOT a ONE HIT KO.
    God Hand:- It is another powerful attack GK can use. He summons a huge hand which can fall or hit the opponent as per his choice. It is NOT a ONE HIT KO. And he can use it only TWICE per battle. It is not as powerful as dark lightening.

Weakness:-
    His speed is not very fast but not that slow too. He cannot block any magical attacks without his sword. If his sword is not there he is weak. His powerful attacks also have a limited use.

Story:-
    His father was a Dark Lord. He was very powerful mage and learnt the technique of transforming one into a human.
    Then a battle started against the GODs and the father was afraid about his son.. So he Transformed GK into a human and sent him to EARTH.
    GK was old enough to understand the situation but was very stubborn and so went back to Dark World. There he found out that GODs had won the battle because someone among the Devils (His father's army) had killed his father for power. He swore to take revenge.
    He went back to Earth and started training hard. After a few years he went back to Dark World and after some investigation found out his father's killer. He fought and defeated him.
    The fire inside him cooled and he felt relieved and all his seriousness was lost. He started
    feeling bore and then found about RHG. He decided to take part in it. And so here he COMES.

Personality:-
    He is very cool as his seriousness is lost. He likes to fight but only when necessary. He does not show his powers until necessary. This is about him.

Demo:-
    Demo 1
    Demo 2
    Speed Battle against Moxen
    Parkour (did it just for fun)

Hitlist:-
    Eclair(EclairCat)
    Moxen(Plyzex)
    Shren(TheLegendA)
    LoadOut(ZephAxix)
    Riptide(generalZ)
    L(iam irvin)
    Strike(ipman)
    Tyrox(Kirito22)
    Lifeless DJ(Kompartizz)
    Flusk(Jazzon)
    Garrotte(Unbounded)
    Hint(Hint Hunter)

Friends:-
    (All r my friends though)
    Eclair
    Moxen
    Loadout

Clan:-
    Nope

RHG Battles:-
    (Vs Arumazu)

Score:-
    Wins :- 0
    Loss :- 1
    Tie :- 0

Speed Battles
    (Vs Plyzex)

Score:-
    Wins :- 1
    Loss :- 0
    Tie :- 0

Availability:-
    YES
    Last edited by Chinmay; 12-29-2015 at 02:59 AM.

That pic to big. Better update t to 150x150 quick before a mod locks it
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Your demo shows a power that is not listed in your abilities (you word it so that it is your sword that is repelled/attracted, meaning you could throw it and have it return to you or somethin'), you have a HEAVY overuse of full stops, your icon pic is too huge, and the guy overall is unoriginal and cliché to hell.

But hell, just resize that icon and you'll get in just fine.

Also don't say his "Magic atk. and ect is very high" Because there's 1. No scale we're messuring here this isn't a video game.
    2. If you were to implement something like that in there you'd have to put it in a stat way.

Strenght somethin/10
    Speed somethin/10
    Magic somethin/10
    Durability somethin/10
    ect. ect.
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Gladiator Unlocked
    Good luck fighting!

And fix your abilities and stuff.
    Last edited by Shadowkirby; 02-15-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Goal keeper the dark warrior?I'm kidding,what do you mean by mag atk?

it means magic attack but i have edited my post and made everything more clear

Hey mod or anyone her if anything's not clear plz post here or PM me about it. I will edit it and make things better.

hey how to send it to first page bro. i dont know i have updated my RHG but i could not send it to first page help.
    My RHG

My ArtWork

Spoiler for More:

Try not to triple post, man
    Your RHG will come back to the first page if this page is one of the pages that recently recieved a comment just like the one I'm posting right now.
    Although don't comment all by yourself just because you want it there : you can only post if you have important updates, new animated content or something like that.
    Spoiler for 'member the old times ? I 'member.:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information