StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Does Tree Mass works well?

  1. #1
    The Hero-wannabe Matthew Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    StickOps Inc.
    Posts
    323

    Does Tree Mass works well?

    Okay folks,I have a question- How often will you win using Tree Mass (with a few Fires and Waters for support and one Scorch if deemed necessary)?
    E-mail: chaimatthew00@live.com
    Facebook: Chai Matthew
    Stick Empires Username and Code: MatthewGray 832

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ceres
    The most off-putting sentence I've ever heard in my life was 'I'm Matthew Murphy, and I'm here to help!' right after he killed twelve men, my men.

  2. #2
    Friendliest SP Member PUMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NARNIA
    Posts
    2,281
    Well...
    Depends on a few things.
    Macro timing. Your ability to keep those trees healthy.
    Map size kinda.
    When you say waters,fires, and other support it makes me think its not really a mass anymore.
    Just know that the more trees you make the harder it will be to break a turtle as you will have little pop room for casters if you add the pop of fires and waters that would actually be of use.
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

  3. #3
    Micromanaging n00b jerrytt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMU View Post
    Well...
    Depends on a few things.
    Macro timing. Your ability to keep those trees healthy.
    Map size kinda.
    When you say waters,fires, and other support it makes me think its not really a mass anymore.
    Just know that the more trees you make the harder it will be to break a turtle as you will have little pop room for casters if you add the pop of fires and waters that would actually be of use.
    You do realize that your post really said nothing of use right? :P

  4. #4
    Friendliest SP Member PUMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NARNIA
    Posts
    2,281
    He asked how often he would win.
    I answered that it depends on those variables.
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

  5. #5
    Gone MasterKaito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brittania
    Posts
    1,176
    Tree Mass? You sure you want to do that?
    Cuz it's a skrubby, nooby, ele abusing tactic. You can say good bye to your reputation.

  6. #6
    It just doesn't matter! Phaxtolgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    WABABABBABABA
    Posts
    716
    I personally don't use trees, but it depends to an extend.

    I wouldn't recommend starting with trees, especially how they got nerfed overtime.

    Don't overestimate trees though. Despite being overwhelming and powerful, should all the scorplings die out quick, gg.

    YouTube | RHG: Dice Izan | My DeviantArt
    My Stick Empire Username: YXTerrYXT, Code: 409

  7. #7
    Friendliest SP Member PUMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NARNIA
    Posts
    2,281
    One could remain close enough to trees to snipe the scorps before they can group
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

  8. #8
    The Hero-wannabe Matthew Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    StickOps Inc.
    Posts
    323
    Since I suck at Micro... I'll forget about using it.
    E-mail: chaimatthew00@live.com
    Facebook: Chai Matthew
    Stick Empires Username and Code: MatthewGray 832

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ceres
    The most off-putting sentence I've ever heard in my life was 'I'm Matthew Murphy, and I'm here to help!' right after he killed twelve men, my men.

  9. #9
    It just doesn't matter! Phaxtolgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    WABABABBABABA
    Posts
    716
    Micro doesn't play too big of a significant role in massing Trees... >.>

    YouTube | RHG: Dice Izan | My DeviantArt
    My Stick Empire Username: YXTerrYXT, Code: 409

  10. #10
    Legendary TheLegendA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stickfigure world
    Posts
    315
    i hate those tree troops
    RHG: NEW ONE COMING SOON :O
    I play SE! PM me ( when I'm online ) if u want to battle with me! >



    %
    %
    %%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%% GG
    %%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%
    %%%%%%%%%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •