StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Motion animation practice~~ give mauh tips

Motion animation practice~~ give mauh tips

Did a walk/run/jump and roll practice .... wanted to really finish the practice before I started practicing combos again. XD but ya teach me how I can make it better.... and can anyone tell me more about when to double frame still confused on that.

http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/3658/

Dot out.
    I will try to learn what I can... since I am new I will become an apprentice till the final lesson.

Professional Homosexual AwesTube's Avatar
    Two things for the walking and the running the middle part (where the legs overlap/cross) its way to stretched out try to make that part shorter.
    Second the jump its nice but the jump mid-air looks similar to when it was standing and when he gets up from the fall its too slow.

You're definitely improving. I can't really give any flash specific tips, but I would say the animation needs more flow, especially when he rolls; by flow, I mean removing unnecessary changes of velocity. For a more thorough explanation, look at this link (it was written for pivot but is applicable in any animation program): http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...u-Need-To-Know
    I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesTube View Post
    Two things for the walking and the running the middle part (where the legs overlap/cross) its way to stretched out try to make that part shorter.
    Second the jump its nice but the jump mid-air looks similar to when it was standing and when he gets up from the fall its too slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonchocolate View Post
    You're definitely improving. I can't really give any flash specific tips, but I would say the animation needs more flow, especially when he rolls; by flow, I mean removing unnecessary changes of velocity. For a more thorough explanation, look at this link (it was written for pivot but is applicable in any animation program): http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...u-Need-To-Know
    Thank you both soo much it really helps and thx for the link Poison.
    Also idk if i am really getting better but thanks for watching me.
    I will try to learn what I can... since I am new I will become an apprentice till the final lesson.

It sais submission deleted...

Spoiler for Links:

Thread Information