StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cringe

What, no lol, that was her still, she was saying that she was sad because she thought I was mad at her
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

New Topic: Wannabe gangsters.

There's this one kid in my school: whitest kid you'll ever see. White, short, tubby, glasses. Has a voice you'd recognize anywhere, really fucking dumb sounding. He talks with that annoying ass voice and tries SOMEHOW to sound black. Talks like a thug or something and talks shit about everyone. You might be thinking that this only pisses me off, but it's also really funny. He raps. He fucking raps.

Look up "Havok 907" on sound cloud and be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Stickly View Post

There's this one kid in my school: whitest kid you'll ever see. White, short, tubby, glasses. Has a voice you'd recognize anywhere, really fucking dumb sounding. He talks with that annoying ass voice and tries SOMEHOW to sound black. Talks like a thug or something and talks shit about everyone. You might be thinking that this only pisses me off, but it's also really funny. He raps. He fucking raps.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS SO. FUCKING. ANNOOOOOOOOOYYYIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG. (It takes a while to get used to)

Oh man, I have this exact same kid at my school, minus the fact that he raps.

My school is majority black, so there's this one bowl-cut nasally-voiced white kid who tries to do whatever he can to act stereotypically black in order to fit in. I don't really talk to the guy, but I see him around.

deviantart
    ~ facebook ~ soundcloud
    #gavx or something

Hah, he tagged Maybach Music when he's clearly not signed. Raps like a white stereotype, too.

I think we all have that chubby poser kid that tries to act hard. In my case he's Latino 'cause white people barely exist down here but, holy shite is he annoying.

for cringe its a tie inbetween

and

i think its fornever world tho
    (aka nish's youtube)

holy shit, that's probably one of the most annoying things ever, like stay in your lane man, why are you trying to be something you're not.
    I was in the metro the other day and this group of white trashass dudes walks in with one of them being loud and obnoxious as hell yelling out random shit like "ain't nobody messing with my squad" wearing a fitted cap and douchebag sunglasses while sagging. Eventually he starts talking to random strangers including me and I was like "yeah man, you do you, I like your hat."
    He proceeded to give me his whole life story or some shit about how he stays in the trap and his big homie made those hats for his squad or something along those lines.
    There was pretty much laughter throughout the train car immediately after his departure

Quote Originally Posted by Alien View Post
    for cringe its a tie inbetween

and

i think its fornever world tho
    (aka nish's youtube)
    *Popular culture of the internet* XD The kid reminds me of a physical manifestation of majority of kids on the internet xD(Who's filthyfrank he's pretty funny)
    2nd link, behind that guy. Damn. So much manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    "ain't nobody messing with my squad"

Damn straight nobody'll be fucking with his squad if he keeps stunting like that heh.

To be fair though, that episode of magi was pretty awesome.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information