StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG Community Suggestions

I hope this thread isnt just a place to vent, but that you RHG mods and stone are actually reading this from time to time.

A comment or two; engaging discussion would be nice.

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    I'd be happy if people just stop quitting battles. Annoyed the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    I hope this thread isnt just a place to vent, but that you RHG mods and stone are actually reading this from time to time.

A comment or two; engaging discussion would be nice.
    I've been reading the thread from the beginning, and stone is aware of it's existence although he's a busy man, he probably won't end up weighing in unless it's seriously asked of him to change something about the system
    If you want me to respond to all the points you guys have made, you're going to have to wait until later today, I start getting ready to go to classes in like an hour.
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    I'd be happy if people just stop quitting battles. Annoyed the shit out of me.
    So your still battling R D Luffy?
    RHG - Deviantart page - Youtube Channel
    Spoiler for Clan related Sigs:

Spoiler for Quotes:

I think it would be helpful to make a requirement of having a certain number of posts before you are able to make a clan, maybe even before you're able to make an rhg. Maybe 50-100 posts for an rhg, and 300-400 for a clan? I've just seen a lot of people making rhgs as their first post, before they've even read the rules. There was also a guy with less than 100 who made a clan, which is probably doomed to fail due to lack of experience and popularity.

Spoiler for other things that I have in my signature but aren't about lincoln chafee and how hilarious he looks:

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I think it would be helpful to make a requirement of having a certain number of posts before you are able to make a clan, maybe even before you're able to make an rhg. Maybe 50-100 posts for an rhg, and 300-400 for a clan? I've just seen a lot of people making rhgs as their first post, before they've even read the rules. There was also a guy with less than 100 who made a clan, which is probably doomed to fail due to lack of experience and popularity.
    If someone's main purpose for joining is to participate in RHG then I don't think it would be fair to impose such limitations
    anyway, that kind of system would encourage posting with the sole purpose of raising your post count, and that leads to spammy posts that lead to otherwise unnecessary infractions
    basically it's just a bad idea

Root. My first post on the forum was my RHG.
    I had not read the rules or introduced myself.
    My main reason for coming was RHG and if I had such limitations, I would of simply left. I don't want to have to post on shit simply for posting. I post where I am interested in participating. Putting such rules would only push "noobs" to spamm the forum.
    Also, I don't see how putting a rule like that would make new members read the rules.

Spoiler for Links:

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursura View Post
    So your still battling R D Luffy?
    No, but we have discussed about it. My main priority back then was the nemesis collab and now Benjamin games. I dont really think thats any worse dont you?

Now get back to topic.

I have seen noobs who literally post nonsense jsut to get past the initial restriction of 10+ posts, and you want to raise that bar to 100? It's not the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    I have seen noobs who literally post nonsense jsut to get past the initial restriction of 10+ posts, and you want to raise that bar to 100? It's not the way.
    That.... is bassicly what i said...

Quote Originally Posted by generalZ View Post
    Root. My first post on the forum was my RHG.
    I had not read the rules or introduced myself.
    My main reason for coming was RHG and if I had such limitations, I would of simply left. I don't want to have to post on shit simply for posting. I post where I am interested in participating. Putting such rules would only push "noobs" to spamm the forum.
    Also, I don't see how putting a rule like that would make new members read the rules.

Spoiler for Links:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information