StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: StickPage Related Discussion

StickPage Related Discussion

This thread is to serve as a common ground where we can discuss site-related stuff. We don't exactly have a convenient way to create public dialogue about the site and it's community, so hopefully this fills that need. Got a problem? Have a suggestion? Let's talk about it.

You may also send myself or any of the mods a private message if you need help or want to discuss things in private. If you have an issue with another user you may post about it here or if you're uncomfortable with that you can still send us PMs. Use this list to see who can help you.

Want to discuss RHG? Use this thread!
    Last edited by Jeff; 03-26-2015 at 06:37 PM.

H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

fuck you this means war

actually you should link here and I'll link to yours to keep things from being confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    fuck you this means war

actually you should link here and I'll link to yours to keep things from being confusing
    Done and done

I guess I'll just go and fire the first shot before it gets buried: Where is the SP Portal?

If you're asking where the current version actually is, it's: http://www.stickpage.com/portal but I wouldn't bother with it at this point. If you're asking if we're building a new one, then we currently have no plans for it but it's something that is slated to be worked on in the near future. When I officially begin development after we plan it out I will make an announcement.

Alrighty. Here's a thing that's been bothering me for literal years:

Ever noticed how if you switch your text to Bold/Italics etc. or change the font size, the next time to move the "|" typing marker around or backspace, it brings it alllllllllllll the way back to the spot you first pressed Ctrl+B or whatever? This has been the bane of my existence in making big posts for forum games. Is there a way to keep that from happening?

I probably explained this badly. It's pretty easy to see what I'm talking about for yourself though if you try changing up your text in the post box.

What are you talking about. My thing just stays within the tag from which I tagged it in.

Same here. The cursor goes before the first letter of the highlighted text, with the text still highlighted within the bold/italic tag.

Spoiler for :

Can you guys display a step by step procedure on how to achieve this? I'd really like to simulate it.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information