StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: StickPage Related Discussion

my two cents: for the sanity of your long-term members please for the love of fuck keep the SE kids in their own containment zone

That would be helpful as well, Jeff. I'm not sure merging SE with the normal forum is a great idea. Any reason why you would?

I don't understand why people are having an issue with this. I mean why not? They are not a bunch of outcasts that don't deserve to be in the general forums.
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    That would be helpful as well, Jeff. I'm not sure merging SE with the normal forum is a great idea. Any reason why you would?
    It's not a good idea, I'm not sure where this question is coming from? There's no reason I would personally, the point of my last post was highlighting that I want to give them a better place for their community by finding a way to comfortably distinguish themselves. I'm sure the players within that community would much rather have the official forums be tailored to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-Predator View Post
    I don't understand why people are having an issue with this. I mean why not? They are not a bunch of outcasts that don't deserve to be in the general forums.
    It's because they're a gaming community. For me it's not about them being outcasts, it's about proper representation. It's very confusing for a lot of newcomers to that game because it links to this entire forum as "the official Stick Empires forums". These forums are supposed to foster creative types, and are set up to cater to them. I often see people posting outside of the SE section with SE questions or comments which is a problem because it's irrelevant to the larger community and doesn't give them the support they need. There are always things we can do to compensate but it's better for everyone to give them their own proper space where they are better represented.

Oh, right. Sorry, from reading the other posts I figured you wanted to merge them.

Does seem logical that they would get their own forums or better representation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    It's because they're a gaming community. For me it's not about them being outcasts, it's about proper representation. It's very confusing for a lot of newcomers to that game because it links to this entire forum as "the official Stick Empires forums". These forums are supposed to foster creative types, and are set up to cater to them. I often see people posting outside of the SE section with SE questions or comments which is a problem because it's irrelevant to the larger community and doesn't give them the support they need. There are always things we can do to compensate but it's better for everyone to give them their own proper space where they are better represented.
    Alright, I guess in that sense it would be appropriate.
    JEFF, What have you done with your posts lol (talking about the multicoloured gif effect).
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

For those that care Stone and I are working on some time-sensitive tasks at the moment so I haven't had time to collect my thoughts from the last month, I'll be making another update post soon. I'm hoping to get my current work finished and released before I write up a post so that I can talk a bit about what I did and how I accomplished it. It's a sub-project for the new update, but not the update itself. It's something we're going to release before the new update along with the next GTL competition, soon after Stone's work on his adventure game finishes.

What does "soon" mean in Jeffspeak? Gettng a little excited.

Woooooo! Can't wait for this still. Hopefully this happens soon.

Leave the man to his work, guys.

Thread Information