StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: StickPage Related Discussion

Most likely within the next week or two, but obviously I cannot make that a guarantee. Stone's estimating he'll finish some time next week and I'm aiming my project for the end of next week, plus the time we need to set up GTL. If all that goes accordingly it'll be end of next week or the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Most likely within the next week or two, but obviously I cannot make that a guarantee. Stone's estimating he'll finish some time next week and I'm aiming my project for the end of next week, plus the time we need to set up GTL. If all that goes accordingly it'll be end of next week or the week after.
    Sweeeeet. I'm looking forward to it!

This is something separate from what I was mentioning, but it's been a long time coming: The StickPage Roadmap has been officially released! I will be posting links to articles I make there from now on.

Looks great, thanks Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    This is something separate from what I was mentioning, but it's been a long time coming: The StickPage Roadmap has been officially released! I will be posting links to articles I make there from now on.
    Sweeeeeet.

Stickpage 2015 hype!

Awesome update, can't wait for the next generation of Stickpage and RHG!
    "I fight to defend all my love"

Hey Jeff I don't know if you notice this, but recently there have been approx. 15-26 "Guests" viewing both the Chat Thread and any bumped Thread in the general section. I refuse to believe this place is that popular. I think they're bots. Harmless bots yes, but kinda creepy in that all 15-26 just move as a hive mind instead of spreading around.

Just pointing it out.

I like to think its Hyuns Dojo lurkers who are too shy to come and say hi

How insensitive!

They could also be Pivoters from Stykz

It's not bots. StickPage is still very popular in terms of visitors, we get more than most other animation sites day-to-day. I watch our stats and trends fairly closely so I am aware of our current audience and how they use the site. The active community is really what is suffering. I wouldn't conflate the lack of active users with a general disinterest in this site. The number of people that come here for entertainment only and choose to lurk is much higher than the active community ever gets.

EDIT: Also I should mention Stone has vanished on me so I'm currently waiting on him for what I was talking about previously. I have no idea what's going on there, but this is one of the reasons I don't like giving definite dates for things. Sometimes there's circumstances beyond my control. It's also why I think I'm happier working on the new SP mostly on my own because for the majority of the work there's less chance that something will go wrong outside of my control.
    Last edited by Jeff; 12-08-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Thread Information