StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: StickPage Related Discussion

Oh, nothing too grand. It was just the shitpost place for 'elite members'. I'm glad it died.

It just doesn't matter! Phaxtolgia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantha View Post
    Oh, nothing too grand. It was just the shitpost place for 'elite members'. I'm glad it died.
    Well then. XD

I wonder what other forum still runs this idea.

YouTube | RHG: Dice Izan | My DeviantArt
    My Stick Empire Username: YXTerrYXT, Code: 409

The secret forum thing? It's not a common practice on other forums, as much as I've seen. I've actually never seen anyone do that, lol.

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    I honestly don't think downvotes will ever be a good idea here because people WILL abuse them eventually.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish View Post
    I honestly don't think downvotes will ever be a good idea here because people WILL abuse them eventually.
    There's a forum that expanded a lot with the voting system, but was really easily abused. The admin then removed the dislike button, but that didn't fix anything. Instead abusers used the forum's diverse voting advantage and used the "funny" vote as a dislike. The admin got frustrated by this, and reverted to a single like voting system.

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish View Post
    Like I said, it all depends on the staff and how well they will regulate that. Rule-breaking will always happen, rep system or not. The frequency of that depends on the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Superterry View Post
    There's a forum that expanded a lot with the voting system, but was really easily abused. The admin then removed the dislike button, but that didn't fix anything. Instead abusers used the forum's diverse voting advantage and used the "funny" vote as a dislike. The admin got frustrated by this, and reverted to a single like voting system.
    That's pretty bad, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantha View Post
    Like I said, it all depends on the staff and how well they will regulate that. Rule-breaking will always happen, rep system or not. The frequency of that depends on the mods.

-snip-

That's pretty bad, lmao.
    Top it off with a community as toxic as League (or possibly worse,) and that's basically the results. :L

i noticed youtube embeds use the HTML5 player now. was that your doing jeff?

Nah, YouTube is moving away from Flash in general I think it's a long time coming for them. I should have looked in to forcing it earlier. Also just a heads up I've done some spring cleaning of the mods during what is officially a transition phase for SP. There was nothing wrong with any of them aside from activity, so the least active ones have been moved to the ex-mods category for the time being. I also brought on Mantha as a global mod to help keep things in check around here during this time. I'm around but not actively moderating anything, all of my time right now is focused on getting SP ready. I haven't done a post for the last month because it's been kind of a hectic couple of months. I have 3 partially written posts but 2016 has had a crazy start for me both personally and work wise so I just haven't found time or energy to finish them off. I will try to find the time to finish those off early in the month now that I'm back to ONLY working on SP.

Woho! We should get the new SP soon then, is what you're saying?

Lookin' forward to it.

Thread Information