StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Music Thread

The Music Thread

I just noticed that we don't have a music thread!!. What do you guys listen to?. Favorite songs/styles/artists? Or soem of you are like me and just download every music that pleases your ears not caring about the genre nor artist?.

This thread is not only to post links from youtube, I'd like to see some actual content too, like if somethig intersting happened to some artist lately, or if the last song that came up sucked balls you can talk about it here!.

Play any instrument? Share your own music with us as well.
    Last edited by Camila; 03-30-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    I still haven't come down from my Pink Floyd high.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

We never had a music thread because the last "Official" music thread was basically people posting youtube links and not saying anything about it. Basically, a Sacred-song thread but for everyone. And I fear the same thing is going to happen here.

Why don't we just establish rules here clearly that this is a music discussion thread and not a music-posting thread. That is, you need to say something about it and explain why you like it, rather than posting a link saying Chekkitoutghayz.

Because then people will just say "I like this song. It's rockin'" and then post link here. One-liners basically.

I've never seen a real discussion for music in this forum, mainly because it's full of kids. Music is only ever used for animations and they're usually rock-based unless you're Index and actually try to go beyond. I've held Music competitions in the past, and attempted to make playlists for variety (like a top 10 charts on the radio), all failed ideas that nobody save for the core group of music lovers like Shadowkirby and Mustika ever contribute to.

Nah. I see this more like we can talk about the last song that came out, or something that happened related to a certain artist.

Like how girls have attempted to comit suicide because that gay guy from 1D left. Which is perfectly fine to me, less idiots to deal with in the future.

Edited the first post. I think it'll be fine
    Last edited by Camila; 03-30-2015 at 08:54 AM.

his part is amazing ♥

I'll go with this.

Apparently it was 6 girls who tried to commit suicide, not one.

And now a bunch of One direction fans have declared war on the Jonas Brothers because one of them made a joke about the moron who left 1D.

Then isn't that no different than a Chat Thread topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Then isn't that no different than a Chat Thread topic?
    Its a discussion thread that is being focused into one very broad genre, without the discussions getting lost in the Chat Thread. We can have a discussion about the Rolling Stones without someone derailing it with Super Smash Bros.

No, we're not chating about anything off topic. Just like the videogame/manga thread, it'll only be discussion music related.

Stahp Hewitt...

@Nish, was it... attempted suicide or they actually did it?.... please rell me is the later.

his part is amazing ♥

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information