StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Batman Collab

The Batman Collab

The

Collab

Alright, I haven't made a collab in while and I don't know when I'll have time to make another once school starts [August 18th for me] So haven't really thought to much on this idea like I normally would so...

Anyways, this collab is in honor of the very popular Dark Night movie that came out a couple weeks ago. The idea is very simple. Batman.

Make an animation having Batman fighting villains, working in his cave, swinging across the screen or whatever the hell you want. Just have it about the Batman.

If you don't know much about batman, I've written a brief description for each of the characters, their not exact but it'll do.

Please do not put in spoilers from the movies, some people haven't seen them yet [including myself].
    RULES:

Program: Flash only, Pivot and Easytoon are only allowed to epic Pivot and Easytoon animators and upon their request. [Provide example of your work please]

FPS: 24, is you can not animate at 24 FPS, animate at 12 FPS then double frame. FPS CODE IS NOT ALLOWED

Dimension: 550x300

Pivot and Easytoon Exceptions must use 1100x600, in order to improve the resolution. [If you're using flash, don't worry about it.]

Background: not required, but I encourage you to make one.

Fullbody is allowed.

You are allowed to feature other superheros in your animation. But only those from the DC universe, no Marvel Characters. If you feature another Superhero, then it must be a popular one so that way everyone knows who it is. Also; BATMAN IS STILL YOUR FOCUS. You may only bring the extra super heroes in if they are in a supporting role.

Sounds are allowed, but not required. I will be adding sounds to entries that do not have them / do not have enough of them

Music is not allowed, there'll be background music.

If your idea absolutely MUST have music or it won't work, then PM me and we'll discuss it.

Name your symbols Yourname_MCname. I would name mine Cheesy_head. Please do not name it head_cheesy, or afeasjfbhsdgf. Having your name come before the MC name keeps the library organized while I compile the final product and can save me alot of time.

Vcam is allowed, please rename the vcam MC with your name in front of it, as seen above.

Put your name somewhere in your part, I suggest the upper right hand corner.

When you sign your name make sure you BREAKAPART your text into a fill. [highlight your text, press CTRL+B to turn each letter into a separate text box. Then press CTRL+B again to turn them all into fills] The reason for this is that if I don't have the font you're using then when I open the file, that font gets turned into a default font, but if its a fill this does not happen and you get to keep you custom font.

If you are using Flash CS3, please save your fla in flash 8 format [File>Save As>Drop Down Menu]. Otherwise I can't open it.

Send me your fla file by hosting it on savefile.com and PMing me the link. Please do not post your animation in the thread or spoil it by sending the animation to anyone and everyone who asks for it.

There is no unused section this time, if your entry is bad I WILL deny it. I reserve the right to deny any entry for any reason. So make it good or it won't get in.

ENTRANTS:

- = Signed up
    $ = +1 entry completed
    $ = Declined entry
    ? = Might submit something if they have the time.
    X = Dropped out.

P = Pivot Exception
    E = Easytoon Exception
    ! = Waiting for example of work [Piv & EZtoon only]

- Rather Cheesy
    ? Kitsune
    - 0rbb
    - hj
    ? Antny336
    ! ultimate stickman
    - Tolin
    $ Raffi
    - Drifts
    $ _slanted_
    - mindcontrol
    $ supernova
    $ Chunky
    - Lixu
    - 2hed1
    - Kinto
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    etc.

Total Entries Accepted: 4
    Total Entries Declined: 1
    Total Entries: 5

Music Suggestions would be good, Right now I'm thinking the theme song from the Adam West Batman. [Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, BATMAN!]

As usual, lemme know if I've forgotten anything...
    I'm done with SPP's shenanigans, I'm leaving.
    Contacts:
    [Add My Steam] - [Add my Deviant Art] - [Broken Source] - [MSN not in use]

Thanks for the invite.

I might. You know how busy I am. ;P
    [please note i dont usually read the other comments in a thread before posting advices]
    demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oexqIeDqpgQ

Haha, i do need some practice, so i'm in. This will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
    Thanks for the invite.

I might. You know how busy I am. ;P
    ye I sorta figured you'd be a maybe =P
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rbb View Post
    Haha, i do need some practice, so i'm in. This will be fun.
    Sweet, Added.
    Contacts:

I'd like to join, if Pencil anims are allowed.
    Pencil is really similar to flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    While the fucking pussy faggots jack off to a guro lovers fantasy scene playing out in front of them, and spouting off threats, THAT I WOULD SHOVE DOWN THEIR FUCKING THROATS IF SOME FUCKING GHOST WASNT CHEWING MY COCK OFF.
    Batman Collab Entry- 0%

im already in the comback collab, so i dont think i can join this collab, sorry.

im in. i may not finish though. i can do some artwork for it too if you need it

hey can I animat the intro with easytoon, as in draw a full body batman ?

Quote Originally Posted by hj View Post
    I'd like to join, if Pencil anims are allowed.
    Pencil is really similar to flash.
    Show me an example of your skills in pencil, and what format does pencil export to? [ex: piv & eztoon = gif flash = swf]
    Quote Originally Posted by leo4life View Post
    im already in the comback collab, so i dont think i can join this collab, sorry.
    =\ But you're a good animator... Oh wells, join after you finish the comeback collab =P
    Quote Originally Posted by antny336 View Post
    im in. i may not finish though. i can do some artwork for it too if you need it
    Ok, I'll add you as a maybe, and I'm fine if you submit some artwork, I'll try to use them in backgrounds or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate stickman View Post
    hey can I animat the intro with easytoon, as in draw a full body batman ?
    hmmmm, show me an example of your easytoon skills.
    Contacts:

Thanks a lot for the invite!
    At the moment I'm really busy with CBC2, I'll will finish it this week. Next week I'm not home, but I can see if I can pull off something the third week. It will be short, and I'm a maybe..

Good luck with this collab RC!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information