StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-stall meta?

Mind showing replays of marrow aoe wreckage so I may understand better?
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

Basically you aim it just like you do for Magikill
    Spoiler for quotes:

Striving to be understood

Magikill doesn't even require aim lol. I could spray in the general direction of the enemy with poison spray and catch a huge portion of the army. Elec wall is pretty straight foward to as the hitbox is fixed. Blast stays the same no matter where it is.
    Marrow hell fists changing angles, inferno random meteor pool land placement, v possess, medusa stone face, all require more aim then magikill
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

Quote Originally Posted by PUMU View Post
    Magikill doesn't even require aim lol. I could spray in the general direction of the enemy with poison spray and catch a huge portion of the army. Elec wall is pretty straight foward to as the hitbox is fixed. Blast stays the same no matter where it is.
    Marrow hell fists changing angles, inferno random meteor pool land placement, v possess, medusa stone face, all require more aim then magikill
    lol i mained order for one year and I still feel poison spray hard to aim

And marrowkai hell first does not do enough damage in my mind lol
    I honestly think blast(0mana) of magkill is better than hell fist
    My Stick Empire channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7J...h2pRHmjjWXXbpw

My #1 Stick Empire Montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlh8x42SWSo

My #3 Stick Empire Montage:

My SE life began from : December,2013
    Retirement : September 2014 (I still lurk around when I have time)

Feel free to contact me if you need any help

Credit to Azxc for my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterybat View Post
    I honestly think blast(0mana) of magkill is better than hell fist
    Im sure anyone would trade blast for hell fist any day lol. Insane amount of damage, larger hitbox, slightly slower, but not by an unreasonable amount. Does blast even kill archers?

I'm gonna pretend like I didn't just read that.
    Blast connecting to archers always kills archers should they be out in the open and get caught. Slightly lower dot then meteor pools
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP

There was a point around the burn change where Blast didn't even kill crawlers, so I'd say the question is justified considering Jerry never plays.
    Spoiler for quotes:

I must've missed that time frame. My bad then for ignorance.
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP

Quick question

In my experinace even with perfect aim I can never kill a archer with a perfect hell fist even if all fists hit the target. The archers always seem to have a empty hp bar ( eg they are one hit from death) I believe thou that blast is a one hit kill and you don't need perfect aim (again on archer this whole point is on archers) with hell fist you have a smaller range and the chances of getting all fists to hit in small as the damage goes across a line larger than the archer to illustrate my point imagine this. (The first fist hits, the second fist hits the third fist just hits the edge of the archer and the last one misses. it is very difficult to kill a archer with one hell fist.
    I imageine that balance in the spells is that you can hit front line and back line at once and that if units retreat you might catch their back legs. (Thou blast happens so quickly)

maybe a ever so slight hell fist buff is in order (Pardon the pun) to make marrowkias a slightly more competitive unit that have more uses than just luring giants?

I don't have the experiance of the majority of players here but I hope you can answer my points that is seems a little unfair that blast looks like a slightly better spell when killing archers since don't they both perfrom the same function (a damage dealing spell to damage protected units.

Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    Quick question

In my experinace even with perfect aim I can never kill a archer with a perfect hell fist even if all fists hit the target. The archers always seem to have a empty hp bar ( eg they are one hit from death) I believe thou that blast is a one hit kill.
    the hell fist needs to go all the way through so the archer is near the middle of your fancy casting line. In my experience blast simply gets half health then burns it down where 1-2 more hits are necessary to kill the archer. In the campaign blast insta kills though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Didn't CJ say
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Damn your jaw must be pretty sore
    spino 606
    SE name and code

Proud member of team Zenith!
    Stick Empires YouTube Channel
    My YouTube Channel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information