StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DTG II : Server Goggles - Act 4: Community Projects [T28]

DTG II : Server Goggles - Act 4: Community Projects [T28]

:: Destroy the Godmodder ::
    SERVER GOGGLES
    I do not not own Goggles and I may have added a few things to him to suit the needs of the game. You know, plot-wise and stuff.

Anyone can join in anytime. There are no too-lates or so-much-has-happened-i-can't-keep-up things. Just wade in, set up an action and you're already playing!

Hoorah! I've set up an IRC: #ServerGoggles. Feel free to drop in and discuss how to take out the sinister GodBot

For a third time, DTG is back! For a bit of insight on what this is based on: Original DTG and the boss you'll be fighting is Goggles. This is the first iteration of the game: DTG

Prologue:
    Where it begins...
    Spoiler for Its a bit long:

TL;DR Announcement
    Something ominous threatens Stickpage once again and it hails from the home of Goggles, FluidAnims. It is unknown whether the GodBot is active or not but the danger is real. Jeff summoned the users once again to investigate the tremors of power that pulsate from the center of FA. If the threat is real, then the user's job is clear: Eliminate the threat.

Seven towers have been erected to secure a safe path of respawning; if these structures are destroyed there is no way of coming back.

Rules and Regulations of the Game:
    Know them then play. tl;dr? Simply read the bolded text. A few new rules have been added but not much.

• You may post twice per turn. You may not double post and only post again when another action has been done after yours. A turn is defined by a post by the Godmodder.I will usually wait for at least five posts, regardless of who posted or if one had already posted more than once.
    • One action per post. You cannot combine attack/defend/charge in one post. That's it. Movement is not considered an action.
    • BUT in addition to the rule above, you may commit to two actions per post but you will not be able to post a second time. This hinders you from reacting to your allies' moves but if you're simply charging then go for the two charges.
    • Summons have their own 2 Action Pool. This means they can act entirely independent of their master and attack, defend and even charge on their own.
    • OOC is fine as long as you enclose them in brackets.[ ] For questions, concerns or suggestions. Anything too lengthy should be PMed instead.
    • You never die. If you are killed, which will happen very often over the course of this game, you will instantly respawn.
    • The Godmodder will be capable of godmodding and his attacks will hit.
    • Your attacks will must be stated in an "attempt" fashion.
      Ex: Player1 fires a barrage of missiles against the Godmodder.
      The above never mentions that the Godmodder has been struck. Thats what we're looking for.
    • The Godmodder will be able to block your attacks. But I'll be creative with them. I'll have to match the creativity of the attack.
    • There is no OP attack. Summon an army. Create massive superweapons. Straight up kick the guy in the nuts. [Though Goggles doesn't have nuts.] Go crazy.
    • Charging can increase power of an attack, create or summon. As long as it is indicated by a counter. The effect happens after it has been charged fully. This does many things. You may charge to say that you are building something, say a cannon. Or you may literally be charging for an attack you'll be using. You may summon entities such as dragons or robots to help you by charging up. Basically anything that takes time: Research, construction, power charging, etc. Simply add a charge counter at the end of your post. You may only charge one thing per post and add one charge to your total. It is up to you how long the charge is. The longer the better.
    • If you die as you charge, you lose everything. Find a way to save it or have an ally back you up.
    • You may assist in charging. In doing so, you forego attacking the Godmodder and assist a turn's worth of charge to your ally.
    • You may absorb your charged summons for their equivalent charges. This costs an action. For an action, you may absorb your summon for X charges, which X is the amount of charges it took to summon it. If you summoned multiple things with the charge amount, say an army, the entire entity must be absorbed. If one part of the army is dead/destroyed then you may not claim the charges. Basically return it fully or not at all. Period.
    • Summons cannot influence a player's charge unless sacrificed. They cannot actively help a player when charging unless the above rule is used. Either they die in exchange or none at all.
    • Defending an ally is possible. In doing so, you forego attacking the Godmodder and defend your ally.
    • You may side with the Godmodder. But don't expect to be treated as his ally. Your alliance will nearly always be met with betrayal.

Current HP of Godmodder:
    Goggles, The GodBot [Status ACTIVE / HYPERCHARGED]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||....46HP...............................................]

Turn 1: Act I: Introduce Yourself // First Contact
    Turn 2: Where was Goggles?
    Turn 3: The Need of Some Defense
    Turn 4: Incoming
    Turn 5: The Arrival
    Turn 6: TitanFall
    Turn 7: Aquila's Betrayal
    Turn 8: Act II - General Help // Arrival of the Heralds
    Turn 9: Music of the Spheres
    Turn 10: Cornered Mastermind
    Turn 11: An Ace in the Hand
    Turn 12: Shoggoth Rising
    Turn 13: Act III - Resources // The Big Three
    Turn 14: Corruption
    Turn 15: Death came sooner
    Turn 16: The Echo
    Turn 17: The Doom Machine
    Turn 18: Combat near the Towers
    Turn 19: Spam in Goggles' Server
    Turn 20: The Double Edged Sword
    Turn 21: Speedup
    Turn 22: Fortune Favors No One
    Turn 23: Failed Success
    Turn 24: Act IV: Community Projects || The Doom Machine
    Turn 25: Supernova
    Turn 26: The Hollow Sky
    Turn 27: Beasts of Heaven and Hell
    Turn 28: Sacrifices

PATHS
    Everyone has their own ending to the tale. Any user that participated, whether you dropped out in the middle or left for some time only to return to a finished game, you may post send version of your ending to me and I will post it here.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 08-26-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Spoiler for :

Act I: Introduce Yourself

The users spot the swarm of incoming bots, they number in the hundreds if not thousands but they're far enough. Preparation is key here and so is teamwork. The ground pulsates in energy, light emanates from the cracks then vanishes. Whatever is making that energy, its powerful. The streets are brittle and old and the buildings around them look on the verge of collapse.

The swarm is coming. Goggles is nowhere to be seen.

Current HP of Godmodder:
    Goggles, The GodBot [Status Unknown]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||100HP||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Team Goggles
    [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||5000 Gogglebot Swarmers||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    • Each bar is 50 bots

Team Users
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 1|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 2|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 3|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 4|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 5|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 6|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 7|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    • Each bar is 10hp
    • Once all the towers are destroyed, users cannot respawn.

Spoiler for :

Coming out of Jeffian Tower 4, Aquila cracked his neck. No longer in his Mark VI armor, nor did he have any recollection of ever being in DTG I. He shuffled in his robes, the black cloth swishing around him. Opening the bible he began reading, "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war… On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND Lord OF LORDS.." The ground rumbled and cracked open, white tendrils of mist crawling out. A staircase appeared, made of black stones, a green glow pouring out of the cracks. Then came the ominous clopping of hooves, and appeared a noble being climbing out, and where it stepped seeped blood. The first Horseman riding upon it, Conquest, has been summoned. Aquila seemed drained bringing the being to life and sat down, needing to recover his stamina. Having summoned the Horseman Conquest, armed with its bow, he must rest for 5 turns before summoning another horseman. So resting: 1/5
    Last edited by Aquila; 04-11-2015 at 03:29 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender View Post
    Shortly after Aquila's Arrival, another fellow decides to spawn within Tower 4.

I'm fresh to this game (but have spectated the first one and have seen how sadko rolls) and startled to see we had to go against the same Godmodder twice. Does he even have a cousin for us to fight with.

But he sure has a lot of minions. I'm a party within my IP to ingratiate as many bots as my crappy RAM and CPU can take.
    Spoiler for Aspiration by Aaron Douglas:

"UNSC Retribution proceeding to checkpoint Alpha."

The radio burst into life, sending a wince onto the features of the helmeted archer. It was unexpected, the settings too loud. But it was her command: she'd need to get used to it.

Similar reports came in, one after the other. A battle group, so to say. "UNSC Overkill on Station." "UNSC Bulwark inbound." "UNSC Bigass on standby." Two prowlers, three frigates, one carrier. Five Battleships. And she was still fearful it would not have been an even fight; no, Caelo had fought the beast once before. Now was the time for the big guns. "All vessels, drop from Slip to Pylon Seven." The portal opened, and the ships began to emerge.

[Battlegroup Infinite Inbound : 10%]
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Nish View Post
    Because Caelo is like an episode if House. She follows a structure.

Arrive in style ----> Demand attention ---> Get too much attention ---> Waves off attention like she never demanded it ---> Notices attention flagging ---> Demands more attention ---> Gets more attention ---> Leaves.

Take out my huge sword and charging it [1/2]

edit : (ok i edit it)
    Last edited by EclairCat; 04-11-2015 at 11:04 AM.

[OOC: Specify how long that charge is. Like so: [1/<max num>]

Also the vets are bringing their A-game. Haha.]

Spoiler for :

As lamitrov digs himself out of the ground near tower 4. he proceeds to sit down right next to the hole he made. He then grabs a beer bottle from behind his back and smashes it into the ground yelling "ASSISTANCE PLEASE" . The Liquid from the bottle begins to slowly arise as if it were trying to form something. Lamitrov knows this will take time to and looks at the sky of what he once thought was stick-page, had remembered was actually Fluidanims. [ Changeable-liquid status 1/6]
    Last edited by Lamitrov; 04-11-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender View Post
    Soulfire stepped out of tower one, yet he did not know it. He was here, where? He had no clue where he was or how he had gotten there, but he did know two things. #1, he felt much more powerful than usual. He felt he could do things far beyond what he was capable of before. #2, that mass of bots would not be good for his health.

Soulfire didn't know what to do, but felling the power pulsating throughout his entire body, he decided to try something. He closed his eyes, stuck out his arm, and concentrated. Opening his eyes a second later, he realized that he had done what he had concentrated on. he had summoned his Phoenix, Flame. "How are you doing buddy?" he asked. He would surely be useful in the events to come.

If he could do this, then maybe... "Well, its worth a shot." Soulfire lowered his arms and charged his inner energy for a summon. Summon counter: 1/3
    My Weapon Shop: RATHE
    Spoiler for Links to my stuff:

Turn Two:

The users came through the towers bit by bit and most did not waste a precious second.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    Coming out of Jeffian Tower 4, Aquila cracked his neck. No longer in his Mark VI armor, nor did he have any recollection of ever being in DTG I. He shuffled in his robes, the black cloth swishing around him. Opening the bible he began reading, "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war… On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND Lord OF LORDS.." The ground rumbled and cracked open, white tendrils of mist crawling out. A staircase appeared, made of black stones, a green glow pouring out of the cracks. Then came the ominous clopping of hooves, and appeared a gaunt being climbing out, and where it stepped seeped blood. The first Horseman, Conquest has been summoned. Aquila seemed drained bringing the being to life and sat down, needing to recover his stamina. Having summoned the Horseman Conquest, armed with its bow, he must rest for 5 turns before summoning another horseman. So resting: 1/5
    The earth below shifted slightly as mist spilled through the cracks. The sound of hooves made themselves apparent as the rider of a white stallion exited the fog. As quick as it came, the mist faded and the earth below faded. Conquest stared at its summoner, who stared at him back, then moved away.

[1/5 Rested : Aquila]

Another noise disturbed the silence; a user arrived from the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghombeat View Post
    Shortly after Aquila's Arrival, another fellow decides to spawn within Tower 4.

I'm fresh to this game (but have spectated the first one and have seen how sadko rolls) and startled to see we had to go against the same Godmodder twice. Does he even have a cousin for us to fight with.

But he sure has a lot of minions. I'm a party within my IP to ingratiate as many bots as my crappy RAM and CPU can take.
    Ghombeat begins to party. He begins to dance to imaginary music as the swarm arrives. In the midst of the partyinh, Soulfire breaches into Fluidanims.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjr View Post
    Soulfire stepped out of tower one, yet he did not know it. He was here, where? He had no clue where he was or how he had gotten there, but he did know two things. #1, he felt much more powerful than usual. He felt he could do things far beyond what he was capable of before. #2, that mass of bots would not be good for his health.

Soulfire didn't know what to do, but felling the power pulsating throughout his entire body, he decided to try something. He closed his eyes, stuck out his arm, and concentrated. Opening his eyes a second later, he realized that he had done what he had concentrated on. he had summoned his Phoenix, Flame. "How are you doing buddy?" he asked. He would surely be useful in the events to come.

If he could do this, then maybe... "Well, its worth a shot." Soulfire lowered his arms and charged his inner energy for a summon. Summon counter: 1/3
    A beautiful phoenix emerges from nothingness, its flames wreathed around it like a coat of brilliant colors as it flew around in freedom; testing its wings and strength.

"I am fine," Flame replied to Soulfire's question. The avian's eyes veer towards the incoming swarm and its body faces its general direction. Soulfire, feeling a bit more secure, begins to charge up a summon.

[1/3 Summon : Soulfire]

Lamitrov moves in, using his hands, a hole in the ground was created in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamitrov View Post
    As lamitrov digs himself out of the ground and proceeds to sit down right next to the hole he made. He then grabs a beer bottle from behind his back and smashes it into the ground yelling "ASSISTANCE PLEASE" . The Liquid from the bottle begins to slowly arise as if it were trying to form something. Lamitrov knows this will take time to and looks at the sky of what he once thought was stick-page, had remembered was actually Fluidanims. [ Changeable-liquid status 1/6]
    [1/6 Changeable-liquid Status : Lamitrov]

Someone familiar to Goggles arrived shortly after; Caelo the Spotter of the previous fight. She looked to a seemingly intoxicated Lamitrov and shook her head; at least some of the oldies were here to fight once more. She felt relieved at the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelo View Post
    "UNSC Retribution proceeding to checkpoint Alpha."

The radio burst into life, sending a wince onto the features of the helmeted archer. It was unexpected, the settings too loud. But it was her command: she'd need to get used to it.

Similar reports came in, one after the other. A battle group, so to say. "UNSC Overkill on Station." "UNSC Bulwark inbound." "UNSC Bigass on standby." Two prowlers, three frigates, one carrier. Five Battleships. And she was still fearful it would not have been an even fight; no, Caelo had fought the beast once before. Now was the time for the big guns. "All vessels, drop from Slip to Pylon Seven." The portal opened, and the ships began to emerge.

[Battlegroup Infinite Inbound : 10%]
    "Roger," one of the captains of the ships reply to Caelo's order. "In the Slip, ETA to destination 30 minutes [10 turns]."

"UNSC Overkill coming in, Caelo."

The spotter looked over to the horizon and watched the swarm rapidly approach. Some of the cloud of gray and black had bits of itself already ahead of the main mass; her mouth creases to the side. The first hundred Gogglebot swarmers touch down and strike. Their metallic bodies mimicked the old Goggles but were mere imitations. Either way, they were plentiful and they were strong enough to kill.

Three bots descend on Caelo and grab both her arms to pull her down. In unison, four more of the metallic monsters dropped from above, crushing her chest and forcing her ribs to pierce her organs inwardly.

[Caelo has died. She respawns.]

[Battlegroup Infinite; coordinates in disarray. Percentage lost.]

"Caelo, try not to perish, you are the only connection we have there that we can pinpoint. If you die, the Slip closes. You know what happens to ships that are lost in the void; it isn't pretty."

The swarmers rain down on the enemies as Conquest begins his counter-attack. The white rider notched an arrow to his bow and fired; the projectile swiftly brought down several but the tide was still coming. A toothpick of an attack would not stop a tidal wave of drones. Some of the drones stop midair, their optics trained to onto Ghombeat's sick moves.

However, it would not quell the other's thirst for carnage. Seven drones dropped to the ground and ran to EclairCat as he charged; one slammed a fist to his stomach and another connected with a jab. The other drones followed suit, attacking until there was no life left of the user.

Quote Originally Posted by EclairCat View Post
    Take out my huge sword and charging it [1/2]

edit : (ok i edit it)
    [EclairCat has died. He respawns]

Phoenix opens its beak and a blazing stream of heat and energy cuts through the opposition. "Soulfire," Flame began. "These are powerful beings. Be wary."

Conquest followed suit in the attack but didn't leave Aquila's side; his arrows taking out as much as it could. Explosions rocked the sky and ground.

Another wave of energy illuminated the ground below. The swarm was getting closer each passing minute and quickly replenished whatever kills the teams summon had made. It was looking bleak already and Goggles wasn't even here.

Current HP of Godmodder:
    Goggles, The GodBot [Status Unknown]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||100HP||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Team Goggles
    [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||4950 Gogglebot Swarmers|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||.]
    • Each bar is 50 bots
    • 50 bots are taken out by the combined might of Phoenix [Soulfire] and Conquest [Aquila].

Team Users
    [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Soulfire's Phoenix "Flame" - 100HP ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Aquila's Rider of Conquest - 100HP ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 1|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 2|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 3|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 4|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 5|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 6|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    [|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Jeffian Tower 500HP - 7|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
    • Each bar is 10hp
    • Once all the towers are destroyed, users cannot respawn.

Spoiler for :

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information