StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: DTG II : Server Goggles - Act 4: Community Projects [T28]

OOC: Just a friendly bump to keep up the relevance.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

OOC: Almost went over the bump time limit didn't it.

[OOC: I still have the turn guys, Its more than halfway through. I won't let this die, you can count on that. ]

Spoiler for :

Turn 21:

Unrespawned :
    Caelo
    Devour
    Ghombeat
    Ipman
    _Ai_

Spoiler for BattleFlavor/Events:
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 05-26-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Spoiler for HP/Teams:

Spoiler for :

"Arg... this Echo is pissing me off..."
    [Engage the Ultimate Skill 7/30 ]
    I really need help... i might save my charge if i can't do it >_<
    Eclair put his Hand on his sword and make saving spell that can Save his Charge if he faint. [7 Charges is saved]

"Weak Fool, trying to kill my comrade." Haru commanded some of the runes to attack Eclair's Echo while he still concentrated on the spell.
    Runes Attack Eclair Echo, [??? 11/20]

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

[OOC: Keeping control of all these guys man this is tedious XD]

Famine dissolved again and retreated, he was too weak to fight the Echo anymore, but he had an idea. He tore off another earring and dropped it. "Arise, Envy." The smoke spiraled up to become another dark elf child and he was equipped with a giant kite shield that had the face of a dragon on it. "Go protect Aquila." The rider commanded before dissolving again, retreating all the way back to the bubble shield. There he rested alongside War. Envy stood in front of Aquila, its shield propped up in front of it to take Echo's attacks. Unknown to the Echo, Envy's shield had a special attribute; it takes any attack dealt to it, absorbs it, and shoots it back stronger than before. So when Echo shoots its turrets, it would eat its shots at double their original strength. Famine rests and summons Envy who defends Aquila.

Aquila felt newer with this jolt of energy and licked the grape slurpee that dripped down his face. "Oh wonderful, I love grape flavor." He smiled as he finished up his rest, but stayed hidden behind Envy, he would make his move when he was ready. Aquila finishes resting, 11/11

Conquest was enjoying himself, staring at the cloud of smoke and dust rise as more and more bullets buried Hastur deeper into the pit. He could still sense its overwhelming energy but couldn't sense much else so he didn't let up on the barrage, but he did relinquish a few of the orbs of their duty they could now aim at the prone Goggles. "I feel bad for leaving him out, so give him a nice big helping!" The orbs complied as they began shooting Goggles. Conquest is raining hell upon both of them now.

War stared with annoyance at the Drone that flew about. "Wrath can you do something about that?" The Sin rumbled and dissolved into black goo that transformed into a grappling claw. it covered War's arm in spiky black armor and ended in four fingered claws. The weapon used rocket propulsion to launch the claw forward which stayed attached to the armor through chaos chain mail. However War knew that the rudimentary propulsion wouldn't be enough to catch it so he clenched his fist and dug the claws into the palm of his hand. The claw drank the blood and the golden rivets could be seen crawling over to the rocket boosters. Now empowered, War aimed the claw at the drone and Wrath handled the rest. The boosters glowed red then blazed black, shooting the claw forward like a lightning bolt, the thing homed onto the Drone's jetpack, prepared to rip it open and cause it to explode like the Hindenburg. War and Wrath are getting ride of their little Drone problem.

Gluttony consumed enough to be able to regain another feature and a big snout bubbled up out of the goo. It snuffled about, sniffing for more of its food and it sensed the quartet of riders that were pummeling the barrier. It began slinking forward, a symphony of growls and gnashing teeth warned of its arrival as it drew closer to its next meal. Gluttony is still hungry.

Pride and Greed laughed in creepy unison, as siblings their minds were already mentally linked, but blood lust and the excitement of battle increased the link even more so, allowing them to synchronize even better and soon they would overpower the Echo out with pure confusion. Greed and Pride want to end this now.

Death wiggled his fingers, he didn't know how to describe it, but the surge of energy made him feel... alive? He shook his head with such a silly notion and drew more tendrils together to form his scythe. Ethereal Dimension Reaver 9/10

Sloth looked at all the things happening around him and watching everyone else fight made him super tired. All their fighting and moving about were just so excessive and he couldn't deal with it, so he did the only thing he could deal with, sleeping. Bubble Shield 5/?

[OOC: You don't have Death or Conquest's health bar.]

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

The Azure Flame Pursuer descends onto the scene, landing amidst the ruins of Jeffian Tower 3. He waves his hand, taking in the immense energy of the fallen respawn tower, presented to them by the power of Goggles creator, Jeff. [Conversion of the 500-HP tower which allows players to exist and respawn to 50 charges.] With the immense power of the tower now also within his grasp, he turns to the rest of the battlefield.

Filth. So much filth. What once had been beautiful landscape had become nothing but disgusting ruins, and filthiness. All because Goggles had been abandoned. All because Goggles had been corrupted.

All because Goggles was lonely.

This loneliness was something the Azure Flame Pursuer knew all too well. The pain of having a purpose but no appreciation. The pain of isolation from others, yet dutifully carrying out your tasks. He knew just how Goggles had felt, what had driven it to this madness. But he also knew that there was no peace to be had for those who became consumed by their darkness. There was only one course of action for those who had fallen so far. They had to be purged.

His hand raises to the sky, glowing unnaturally bright as the collected energy begins to coalesce and ignite.

Scorched Earth Protocol: 58/60

As the energy builds, a beckoning goes out to the Users, a call to pool their energies with that which the Azure Flame Pursuer had already collected. A call noting that his enhanced form and overflowing power could very well be a major tipping point in the battle.
    Last edited by Azure; 05-26-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Soulfire, now one with his giant clone, began to charge a wave. It would be a lot like when he had put on the sunglasses, except larger and hotter. He began his charge.
    Heat Explosion: 1/4
    My Weapon Shop: RATHE
    Spoiler for Links to my stuff:

Thread Information