StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: DTG II : Server Goggles - Act 4: Community Projects [T28]

[OOC: A-game guys. Bring your A-game. Waiting on Lamitrov atm.]

Spoiler for :

OOC: Azure, are you trying to pull a Goku Spirit Bomb? I'll maybe give my energy once I finish this spell.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

OOC: Spirit Bomb? No, I'm pulling a Scorched Earth. Which is exactly how it reads on the label.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender View Post
    [OOC: A-game guys. Bring your A-game. Waiting on Lamitrov atm.]
    [OOC: I have arrived ]
    Vortismal snaps his fingers and his eyes are no longer green but an ocean blue. "I'm baaaaaack" the flames disappear and Lamitrov looks to conquest firing upon goggles and hatsur. He smirks and points to the sky, suddenly portals open and red beams of plasma fall from the portals aimed for hatsur and goggles "Assistaaaance" Lamitrov shouts as he runs towards aquila. "Oh wait i almost forgot" Lamitorv snaps and a clone appears in front of him."Give it up"
    Spoiler for Clone action:
    Lamitrov stabs the ground with his hand and shouts"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" The earth begins to crack and rumble and shaking the battle field. "shit i forgot how big he was" Lamitrov begins running towards aquila even faster. A gigantic rock like hand emerges from the ground and smashes onto the battlefield. Followed by a huge earth like humanoid, wielding a large pillar. [Lamitrov 5/1 Charged] At a snap of his fingers lamitrov appears on top the gigantic colossus "Go attack those guys right there" He says pointing to goggles and hatsur. The colossus begins moving crushing the countless covenant bodies on the battlefield, slowly approaching goggles and hatsur
    Spoiler for Here's an image of what gaius is:

Spoiler for Clone 2nd action:
    Last edited by Lamitrov; 05-28-2015 at 02:46 PM.

OOC: A colossus! I forget people besides me know about SotC. Secret Garden ftw.

[OOC: Excellent! We lost the massive fights when Caelo disconnected and Gaaading never returned with his carrier. We shall have one again, stay tuned.]

Spoiler for :

[OOC : well... if everybody going to spawn Big thing i shall use my Titan Spell .-. ....]

Turn 22:

Unrespawned :
    Caelo
    Devour
    Ghombeat
    Ipman
    _Ai_

Spoiler for BattleFlavor/Events:

Spoiler for HP/Teams:

Spoiler for :

[Engage the Ultimate Skill 8/30 ]
    must charge up moar!!!! >
    [Engage the Ultimate Skill 9/30 ]

Azure took note of the changing battlefield. A sacrifice was needed. A heavy, risky sacrifice, but the payout would be worth it. Raising his hand, he smashes his fist into Jeffian Tower 1, absorbing all its energies into himself, and adding an additional charge onto it for good measure.

Scorched Earth Protocol: 109/60

His body burns bright with power, and he points his hand to the ground. The corrupted coding flows through his systems, and he isolates it. There was more than one reason he allowed it into his body, as well as his absorption of the two towers. If not for these broken pieces and codings, he would have nothing to use as a proper target. Augmenting his flames, he differentiates between that born of SPP, and that born of Goggles.

And the Divine Flames of Hell scorch through that which has bears taint within its core.

The overcharged flames blasting across the lands in a tidal wave of heat further strengthened by the Mod's empowered body.

OOC: Like I said, this shit is cray-cray. So. Much. DAKA.

Thread Information