StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: DTG II : Server Goggles - Act 4: Community Projects [T28]

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    OOC: Focusing fire on Goggles is always a good idea.
    [OOC: Alright, got it. I thought I'm the silly one for attacking the GodBot at my very first appearance here. Let's just wait and see then.
    Also waaait right there Aquila, did you miss your counting? It appears you jumped your charge count from 2/5 to 4/5. Unless you did you do it in purpose though
    and I have nothing to say with the Echo by now lol. At least the only thing I know is by defeating those Echoes, it'll affect Hastur's HP somehow.]

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    Haru looked up. "Oh, Hi, Mustika! I can't really give a proper welcome.. But, let's hope we all will not die!"
    While Mustika was busy charging up her attack, she heard and saw a voice from a guy with weird symbols surrounding his body, greeting at her. She felt unable to speak properly when dashing towards the deary GodBot, so she decided to give him slight communication telepathically.

Why hey there, fella! I'm not really sure how you know my name over there, but yeah. Let's just beat this crappy bot for everyone's sake, she replied and continues her dash towards Goggles, charging in the mouser with more concrete shines and bigger energy coming out from her left hand. Only a few more meters ahead, she left some sort of afterimages as a result from her dashes to make sure it'll confuse Goggles' sight.

[Orange Fist Blast: 2/3]
    [Orange Fist Blast: 3/3. Charge completed]

Hmm, this seems to do well enough for one damage or two. Let's just see if this will work!

Mustika thinks, as she stares at the GodBot to unleash the attack really soon. No focus will be wasted from this moment on.

[OOC: Also, I'm assuming that I've wasted my two actions in these two charges here and not including the attacking soo my post pretty much has to stop at this point.
    Now to worry for the Doom Machine .u."]

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

[OOC:

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender View Post
    Rules and Regulations of the Game:
    Know them then play. tl;dr? Simply read the bolded text. A few new rules have been added but not much.[/CENTER]

• Charging can increase power of an attack, create or summon. As long as it is indicated by a counter. The effect happens after it has been charged fully. This does many things. You may charge to say that you are building something, say a cannon. Or you may literally be charging for an attack you'll be using. You may summon entities such as dragons or robots to help you by charging up. Basically anything that takes time: Research, construction, power charging, etc. Simply add a charge counter at the end of your post. You may only charge one thing per post and add one charge to your total. It is up to you how long the charge is. The longer the better.
    I don't get where you peeps have to have an extra action after the charge comes into fruition. The rules I've made made it clear that by the time the charge is done, it basically is put into action. Unless you want to do another thing afterwards or it requires a secondary motion... but anyways.

Also, Mustika, I believe they just simply bypass the charge count. They spend two actions on it anyway. Its a formality to add both charge actions.
    ]

Spoiler for :

[OOC: Should we wait for Azure or do I write it up now?]

Spoiler for :

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    [OOC: Ah very well. I always thought that charge and attack are entirely different, and I almost missed that rule you bolded in red there. Not like I'd always plan to exceed my charge counts later on.

Have you asked Azure about his availability to post here? If he really can't make it for this turn then there's no choice but to continue then (and hoping for more people to join)]

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

[Engage the Ultimate Skill 10/30]
    "Alright! i have waited to loong let's speed it up!"
    [Speeding My Charge x2 1/5]
    (i will be able to put 2 charge unless 1)

[OOC : sorry guys for being late i'm doing my exams now and i'm doing pretty good now *-* ]

[OOC: I thought you posted already, EclairCat @_@, good thing I hadn't started yet.]

Spoiler for :

OOC: You may just end up having to post without me. The Internet guy still hasn't come by despite me having an appointment set up.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

[OOC: Alrighty. Expect the turn by tomorrow.]

Spoiler for :

Turn 24:

Spoiler for BattleFlavor/Events:

Spoiler for HP/Teams:
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 06-16-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Spoiler for :

He looked at goggles. "Well, that is perfectly fine." He wrenched Goggle's hand off his neck, his runes flashing. "I may be no mod, but I can do something.."
    Placing a explosive charge on goggles, he backflipped to the ground.
    [??? 12/20]

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Thread Information