StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: DTG II : Server Goggles - Act 4: Community Projects [T28]

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Seeing Goggles facing Haru, Mustika thought this time would be the best moment to strike him down a bit and thus she immediately ran towards Goggles' back. After doing a super lay-up jump, she did an epic airborne pose, ready for executing a heavy punch with her flaming mouse-like gauntlet to his back side. She's ready for incoming risks, in case Goggles will beat the crap out of her soon after the strike.

"HAAAAH!!" With her serious expression, Mustika screams as she launches her left fist with intense glow effects towards Goggles. She'll soon witness if her attack will give impact on that GodBot or even not at all.

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

[OOC: Oh man, I missed a lot of things, sorry for dissapearing out of nowhere... What happened to this game though? Is it still running?]

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

Soulfire, now ready to release his energy, was prepared to sacrifice some allies to wipe out most of the enemy.
    And then it happened.
    Heat Explosion: 4/4
    My Weapon Shop: RATHE
    Spoiler for Links to my stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Ipman View Post
    [OOC: Oh man, I missed a lot of things, sorry for dissapearing out of nowhere... What happened to this game though? Is it still running?]
    [OOC: Still running

Spoiler for :

Meanwhile, the Azure Protocol indeed does not simply reappear. With his strengthened body broken apart, he instead chooses a different action.

Azure Reality Override: 2/12

With no physical form to assault, the security protocol proceeds to copy the server's information.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Aquila grunted at the fact the Echo was still alive and spun his spear, wrenching a chunk out of the warrior's body as he pulled it out. He continued spinning it like a fan as he hacked the Echo in two then went to cut off his head. Decapitating the Echo, he walked up and aimed at Hastur. Swinging back and then with a powerful follow-through, he launched the Echo's head at the Unspeakable One. FORE!

Famine sat there, alongside Sloth, and decided to help his lazy cohort with the bubble shield as he rested himself. Famine rests and restores one charge in the bubble shield. 1/?

Sloth could feel someone else give strength to the bubble shield and relaxed. Resting himself up as well as giving a charge to the shield. Sloth heals himself and gives a charge to the bubble shield. 2/?

Greed continued munching his way through a spire, soon getting lost as he dug deeper and kept taking strange turns, until he reached a strange black thing that looked sort of like a brain. Not knowing what it was, he soon found himself playing with the thing, knocking it about and shaking it around. What has Greed found within this spire?

War smiled and continued wrecking the spires, ignoring the one Greed was in, sure that the Sin knew what he was doing within it. He continued beating away recklessly, trusting Envy to keep him protected. SMASH!

Envy kept a shield in front of each spire's turrets, constantly on vigil to keep the Sins and the rider safe. Envy is protecting himself and War.

Conquest held on tight as the Jaeger shot back. "Persistent sonovabitch!" He growled as he turned his bow into the sniper rifle he had previously. "But if he wants to play, let's play!" He pulled back the bolt action and aimed through the scope. He looked deep into the mech's barrels and prepared to pull the trigger when the machine pulled its. The sniper bullets shot faster than most, and to make sure it shot faster than all, the rider enchanted them with golden lightning. Empowered his bullets. As soon as he saw sign of the mech firing, he would shoot back and hopefully hit the missiles while they were still within the mech's barrels. How can you shoot if you have no guns?

Gluttony finished eating with a gurgle and burrowed underground as it safely began crawling back to Famine. Done eating, now to bring back Pride.

Death landed, using a back flip to negate the hit from Goggles as much as he could. He scoffed as he saw what was coming out of the stargate. "Does Goggles think I am afraid of hell fire and demons? I created Hell!" His large scythe turned into two sickles that were connected together with a chain. He dashed towards the Balrog, going so quickly that he flashed and would appear for only a short moment before disappearing again. He reappeared at the foot of the beast and began climbing up. spinning around and around as he used his sickles like mountain picks. The flames did not burn him and he was too fast for the Balrog to hit him. The bigger they are, the harder they will fall.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

[Engage the Ultimate Skill 11/30]
    [Speeding My Charge x2 2/5]

"Ugh.... i can't die now!!"

Ipman calls forth grigatsu to his hands then Grigatsu then changes into a ball of blue flame, Ipman looks towards him and starts to progress to running, going faster and faster, turning around the whole battlefield gaining more speed and momentum.

[Grigatsu Speed Ball of Light 2/12]

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

This is Dead

Why?
    What happened?
    Where did everyone go?
    My Weapon Shop: RATHE
    Spoiler for Links to my stuff:

I have no idea.. Error just left it here it seems...

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Thread Information