StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy concepts you've thought about(Games or Animations)

Crazy concepts you've thought about(Games or Animations)

I don't know if you guys do this but from time to time, I like to just stare into space and imagine a new different world with different rules that bound it. Not only this, I also want to make an animation or series about a crazy idea that just pops out of nowhere but I forget to write it down when I get back home so I find it a shame that it could have been a great idea that could be done but in the end, it can't be made because I forgot about it.

What about you guys? Do you have any concepts or ideas in your head that could potentially be turned into a game/animation/movie? Who knows, it might be made by someone here who'll take some interest in it.
    Last edited by Zero; 08-06-2015 at 02:18 AM.

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    A game called 'Recovering Addict' where each level would contain one type of addiction with a meeting against the final boss.

The main character would be a hopeless, homeless bum hobo who has been defeated in life.

For example Level One would be Alcohol where you solve co-ordination based puzzles and the boss would be a Tsunami wave morphling type creature, Level Two would be Tobacco and you solve lung capacity based atheltic challenges and the boss would be a a cigarette creature burning a giant pair of lungs that you need to save. Level Three would be Cocaine, level 4 Heroin, Level 5 meth and so on and so forth.

With each level, the Hobo would get slightly better and tidier, and the end of the game he has beaten all addictions and emerges a new man.

^ After typing this, I actually might do something like this because I find it hilarious.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

...Let's Go Exploring!
    Park Ranger Simulator. You choose a national park and you take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    A game called 'Recovering Addict' where each level would contain one type of addiction with a meeting against the final boss.

The main character would be a hopeless, homeless bum hobo who has been defeated in life.

For example Level One would be Alcohol where you solve co-ordination based puzzles and the boss would be a Tsunami wave morphling type creature, Level Two would be Tobacco and you solve lung capacity based atheltic challenges and the boss would be a a cigarette creature burning a giant pair of lungs that you need to save. Level Three would be Cocaine, level 4 Heroin, Level 5 meth and so on and so forth.

With each level, the Hobo would get slightly better and tidier, and the end of the game he has beaten all addictions and emerges a new man.

^ After typing this, I actually might do something like this because I find it hilarious.
    This would have the potential to be an informational game or better yet, a therapy for those suffering from addictions.

Actually, if we turn this into an animation, it could start that the hobo/victim would be shown on screen, and a POV of how he sees the world(His addiction being a physical entity) and getting back up(Beating them). Speaking of objects being represented as physical entities, I once thought about a man being able to see invisible monsters and the like but it randomly happens, and when it does happen, the monsters has the urge to murder this guy making the dude do unusual things in real life(Defend himself, run away frantically, etc.) and others can see it.

I feel like this has been made though.

... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This would have the potential to be an informational game or better yet, a therapy for those suffering from addictions.

Actually, if we turn this into an animation, it could start that the hobo/victim would be shown on screen, and a POV of how he sees the world(His addiction being a physical entity) and getting back up(Beating them). Speaking of objects being represented as physical entities, I once thought about a man being able to see invisible monsters and the like but it randomly happens, and when it does happen, the monsters has the urge to murder this guy making the dude do unusual things in real life(Defend himself, run away frantically, etc.) and others can see it.

I feel like this has been made though.
    Nish makes a joke game and you turn it into a PSA...

God dammit...
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Quote Originally Posted by XxScatterxX View Post
    Nish makes a joke game and you turn it into a PSA...

God dammit...
    PSA?

Last edited by Zero; 08-06-2015 at 02:44 AM.

... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    It can be satire that is also educational. It can have pro-drug AND anti-drug sentiments in it. It can ever be a parody of PSAs that also works as a PSA.

I might actually make this game / animation. Please know that if you contribute ideas to the game, I might have already had similar ideas, and will implement it in the game / animation and NOT credit anyone except myself. I included that point about me making it in my original post, so that no one says later "herp u stole my idea".

Edit: Here is another idea for a game : Its like a Sims game, but with Cavemen.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    PSA?

img is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Lamitrov View Post
    img is broken
    At first it was the same but after a few refresh it now brings up a search of PSA and its: Prostate Specific Antigen
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Animation about humans in exosuits battling some nasty-ass alien race in a war.

The aliens have bio-engineered bigger species, like the Elite Pirates from Metroid Prime, and humans fight againt these guys in mechs.

Eventually a massive alien shows, carried by a flagship, and as it lands to the ground it sends out shockwaves that could flatten small armies.

The big boss of the human forces spits out a cigar, opens up a hatch on his dash and slams a big red button. Screen goes to black, and the text "Get Ready For Jaegerfall" glitches on.

Massive Jaeger-like body comes down much like the colossal alien, but it's headless. Boss guy walks up to it, the body picks it up and places the mech between its shoulders making it the head. Colossal fight ensues.

Obviously inspired from Pacific Rim and Titanfall. This image posts an example of what the alien side would look like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information