StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite restaurant meal!

What's your favorite restaurant meal!

What is your favorite meal that you leave your house to go eat? It can be as simple as a big mac, or a complex sushi dish.

Mine depends on the restaurant. I like Burgers from Portillos, but my all time favorite place to eat is East China Inn. I don't know how big of a franchise it is or if it's only in the Chicago area, but their Chow Mein and beef is orgasmic. So good.

What are yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

I went to a habachi once, and they cooked this really fucking good yakisoba, and the presentation was pretty swag too. Didn't taste anything like it. I haven't had it for years, I'd like to try it again once I travel back to Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I went to a habachi once, and they cooked this really fucking good yakisoba, and the presentation was pretty swag too. Didn't taste anything like it. I haven't had it for years, I'd like to try it again once I travel back to Japan.
    I would kill to go to either China or Japan. Asian food is the shit, and I really like the culture. One day I'll have money...one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

There's this family owned Thai restaurant in my are that makes delicious country pod thai. The sad thing is how cheap and risky the place (and doubtless many others like it) looks if you haven't been there before.

Spoiler for other things that I have in my signature but aren't about lincoln chafee and how hilarious he looks:

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    I would kill to go to either China or Japan. Asian food is the shit, and I really like the culture. One day I'll have money...one day.
    I usually tell people that everyone should attempt to travel to Japan at least once in their life if they can afford it, especially if you've never traveled and have primarily lived in the Western hemisphere. I haven't met a person who hasn't enjoyed Japan, and some people have said it was eye-opening.

The thing about Chinese food that I've noticed is that it seems to be heavily affected by local cultures more than any other cuisine. Chinese food in China is different from Chinese food in the US which is different from Chinese food in Japan which is different from Chinese food in Korea. You might be surprised if you ever go to Shanghai and try a dumpling there. Even Chinese food from different domestic cities are very different.

1. McDonalds medium fries. $2.50 for salty salty potatoes. Worth.
    2. Sushi nigiri pack. More expensive reserved on special occasions. Sometime when I want to splurge I combine it with medium fries. $8.50.
    3. Tacos. Only on Tuesdays because they go for $2.50.

honorable mentions. A bowl of pho for $9.50. Every once in a while it is the shit. But too often it can get pretty old for me unlike the other ones.

and yes my tastebuds are sensitive to price.e

edit: @ Raptor. How affordable is the food and other stuff in Japan?
    Last edited by En; 04-24-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Spoiler for Earnings:

Hmm...
    I would say food in taiwan overall. Fried Pork Chop: MM.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Envoy View Post
    1. McDonalds medium fries. $2.50 for salty salty potatoes. Worth.
    2. Sushi nigiri pack. More expensive reserved on special occasions. Sometime when I want to splurge I combine it with medium fries. $8.50.
    3. Tacos. Only on Tuesdays because they go for $2.50.

honorable mentions. A bowl of pho for $9.50. Every once in a while it is the shit. But too often it can get pretty old for me unlike the other ones.

and yes my tastebuds are sensitive to price.e

edit: @ Raptor. How affordable is the food and other stuff in Japan?
    Stuff in Japan is usually kind of expensive, but I moved from Japan before the earthquake occured and I heard prices changed after that. Not sure how it is now.

Lmao I was still in Japan to do some stuff when that earthquake happened. Shits scary yo

Did no one ever tell you guys about delivery?

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

I have a fear of chefs spitting on my food or doing worse stuff to it, so I rarely go out... I know, I'm weak.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information